Long Departed Southampton Hauliers (Part 1)

HRS:
What lies behind a computer :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Harvey. cant wait for the comments :laughing:

Harvey,

Looks like an old Volvo salesman trying to do a quote :unamused:

Hope you are keeping well “Up North”

Regards
Richard

MaggieD:

HRS:
What lies behind a computer :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Harvey. cant wait for the comments :laughing:

Harvey,

Regards
Richard

Looks a little like Polly or a younger Traniht. Maybe better looking! Buzzer If I’d thought about

I could have dropped the empty shallot bottle off to you. I have to do a few more visits before

I finally take the little chap home. He is quite nervous. However a few thrashings with my walking

stick should sort him out! Only joking! Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

charlie one:

MaggieD:

HRS:

Harvey,

Regards
Richard

Looks a little like Polly or a younger Traniht. Maybe better looking! Buzzer If I’d thought about

I could have dropped the empty shallot bottle off to you. I have to do a few more visits before

I finally take the little chap home. He is quite nervous. However a few thrashings with my walking

stick should sort him out! Only joking! Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Let me know when your near here again mate and maybe you can call in, we are not far from the BlueX not confusing it with the Redx where Mappo resides, Buzzer.

MaggieD:

HRS:

Harvey,

Regards
Richard

“Thank you, Thank you, Richard”
So many people thought poor truck salesman made a lot of money, Now they know !!!
I shall be chuckling all day :laughing:
Yes we are well thanks, little cold but it is Scotland and spring is on its way.
Take care, Harvey

Some stuff found in Dad’s briefcase

few other later
Jeremy

One of Squibb’s.

Well Charlie you can now officially go “dogging”!
It’s a shame that some of the layby’s around Alton and the environs of the A31 have been closed due to “Anti social behaviour”! According to the Council that is.
Supercharge your electric truck to travel further to take said mutt out for a scamp and wander into the woods.

Don’t forget to go to Sports Direct to get your obligatory jogging bottoms and sleeveless vest to indicate you are an “Official Dogger”!

gazzer:
It’s a shame that some of the layby’s around Alton and the environs of the A31 have been closed due to “Anti social behaviour”! According to the Council that is.
Supercharge your electric truck to travel further to take said mutt out for a scamp and wander into the woods.

Don’t forget to go to Sports Direct to get your obligatory jogging bottoms and sleeveless vest to indicate you are an “Official Dogger”!

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

MaggieD:

HRS:
What lies behind a computer :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Harvey. cant wait for the comments [emoji38]

Harvey,

Regards
Richard

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

charlie one:

gazzer:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

You seem to very up on the " Ins and Outs"

of this sport Gary. Do you have the official handbook?

If so could you pass it on. That’s if Mappo has finished

with it. Many thanks. Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

It’s only what I read in the Hampshire Gazette Charlie. They like to spread the word.
Failing that Google “Dogging Hampshire”. I’m sure you will be illuminated!

One of Squibbs.

DEANB:
One of Squibbs.

LHD Berliet IIRC something dodgy if I recall an illegal immigrant if you get my drift Dean allegedly but its a long time ago saw it in there yard at Chandlers Ford, Buzzer

Buzzer:

DEANB:
One of Squibbs.

LHD Berliet IIRC something dodgy if I recall an illegal immigrant if you get my drift Dean allegedly but its a long time ago saw it in there yard at Chandlers Ford, Buzzer

Thought it was a bit of an odd one Buzzer ! :wink:

Pitter Bros from 1974.

1974 pitter southampton.PNG

Dad drove this for Monktons Fawley to PD Purfleet
many a trip sat on the bonnet as my older brother had the seat.
Spent many a hr in the weighbridge office weighing the lorries in & out while wait for Dad to load & unload

Monkton Motors.jpg
regards
Jeremy

Badger we did all that BVQI standard crap and was told if we did not we would not be working for the big companies, what a load of bull that turned out to be. Companies more interested in what you could do the job for, not the letters on the side of the cab, expensive lesson soon learned and jacked it in, Cheers Buzzer.

John
As you said BS did stand for what your stock do in your sheds & not a lot else??
LTS had it I never had to pay but they did probably took it out of my rates.
But saying that they didn’t pay the best but weren’t the worse either but they did pay me 1st of every month & I did have work all year long even through French shutdown.
regards
Jeremy

Me, Badger and Jimski being the more junior of the clan…
I see an ADR diamond on the front of the AEC…when did that come into being…Buzzer and the lawyer from Wellow?

Don’t know when ADR came in Gazzer but never liked doing those sorts of loads as you invariably got pulled just to check you had all the right papers and relevant gear, when we were running to Bosnia in the 90’s we did loads of it mainly petrol in Gerry cans in stillages but because we were running on IFOR plates we never got bothered that much and could run on Sundays to boot, cheers Buzzer.

gazzer:
Me, Badger and Jimski being the more junior of the clan…
I see an ADR diamond on the front of the AEC…when did that come into being…Buzzer and the lawyer from Wellow?

Hi Gary,

From memory it was early 70’s it was brought in I remember having one on my pram when I’d filled my nappy !!
Seriously I didn’t need one moving these trees !
Regards
Richard