Lights

I am a fan of bulbs Vaseline and the soldering iron but I have to say if I’d any more than 2 I’d be using LEDs .

Punchy Dan:
I am a fan of bulbs Vaseline and the soldering iron but I have to say if I’d any more than 2 I’d be using LEDs .

Not sure how your bedroom antics are relevant :laughing:

Own Account Driver:

Punchy Dan:

Not sure how your bedroom antics are relevant :laughing:

I’m not the only one that read that list as; ■■■■■, Vaseline, and the soldering iron, then :wink:

Hmm , I don’t use heat shrinks though ,I’ll stick with the pvc tape .

milodon:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing:

keep digging Bking, you’ll find yourself in New Zealand eventually :laughing: :laughing:

The only possible ADR certificate for a curtainsider is EXII, as in explosives. EXIII requires a fully enclosed box and AT,FL and OX are all for tanks only :laughing: :laughing:

You as most of the “experts” on here know ■■■■ all
But you still push out your crap as facts

I know ■■■■ all but I try to give knowledge that I have learned over the past 45 years for free.I do not expect any ■■■■■■■■ “respect” I do not try to tell folk that I know it all.
And I do not expect a bunch of morons to ridicule my opinion

If you disagree with what I say at least have the facts to repudiate what I am saying or just shut your gob

milodon:

keep digging Bking, you’ll find yourself in New Zealand eventually :laughing: :laughing:

The only possible ADR certificate for a curtainsider is EXII, as in explosives. EXIII requires a fully enclosed box and AT,FL and OX are all for tanks only :laughing: :laughing:

I bow to your superior knowledge of ■■■■■■■■ ADR categories

PS get a life X

milodon:

Whilst you’re quite correct, maybe you missed that Bking has re-written ADR Part 9 into a form that makes sense to him. :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

It now reads EX/II, EX/III, FL, OX, AT, and Bking… it’s quite a recent amendment, so it’s easy to understand how many of us missed it. :wink:

dieseldave:

milodon:

Whilst you’re quite correct, maybe you missed that Bking has re-written ADR Part 9 into a form that makes sense to him. :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

It now reads EX/II, EX/III, FL, OX, AT, and Bking… it’s quite a recent amendment, so it’s easy to understand how many of us missed it. :wink:

Yes makes sense to me that I and others have to listen to the same load of crap I listened to five years ago and have the privelidge of paying an exorbitant amount of hard earned cash to do it.Has hydrogen or sulphuric acid changed its molecular structure or its physical structure since 2011? No but the bills got bigger.Think its called greed.

I’m curious - why would an engineering genius, mechanical wizard, ADR aficionado and an allround renaissance man such as Bking need to take an ADR refresher course every five years?

I thought it was only for us lowly drivers, who had to actually know what they’re talking about, when it comes to ADR. As it is much cheaper to talk crap about things you don’t know about on the internet, than to actually play out your ignorance on the road with the hefty fines that come with it.