Sisters

CZC00147-20.jpg

5404498942_84a4b4a9af_z.jpg
Leics reg, does anyone know her?

3365941848_dd28e1a818_z.jpg

possible pallets of nailstone ?….I ve seen this lorry but cant remember where

robinswh:
possible pallets of nailstone ?….I ve seen this lorry but cant remember where

It’ll come to you Wayne. We’re at a funny age you know !!

Owner driver ?

FB_IMG_1567928200031.jpg
Nmp

coomsey:
Nmp

Loaded with the must have motor if you wanted tinnitus!! Detroit my rrrss !!!

re the 4 wheeler ERF MAY 47F…Bancroft and powers coalville would be a possibility…It looks suitable for brick as well as granite

coomsey:

that would make a superb model lorry! any idea what depot?

carryfast-yeti:

coomsey:

that would make a superb model lorry! any idea what depot?

Fraid not off FB

They liked their Guys

coomsey:
They liked their Guys

So did I, once camped out with mine outside a cemetary near Inverness, the police knocked on the door at midnight and told me of some digs where I could get a proper bed just down the road. I refused, with thanks, and, with a last look at the comfortable bed across the seats and bonnet, and the cosy colour matched curtains around a proper rail, he wished me goodnight and departed. :smiley:

Spardo:

coomsey:
They liked their Guys

So did I, once camped out with mine outside a cemetary near Inverness, the police knocked on the door at midnight and told me of some digs where I could get a proper bed just down the road. I refused, with thanks, and, with a last look at the comfortable bed across the seats and bonnet, and the cosy colour matched curtains around a proper rail, he wished me goodnight and departed. :smiley:

Never got to drive one! Much sleeping in cabs , the most challenging was the Octopus 2 with the sloping bonnet. Cheers Coomsey

Is this the Lester Brothers from Long Whatton that ran buses in the 40s and 50s when I was at my Aunties in Diseworth? I know Whieldons from Hathern ran both tippers and buses,not sure if Lesters did though.Mark S Bailey photo.

lester.JPG

coomsey:
Owner driver ?

This was the last Foden 8 wheeler R B Transport purchased,he had a sizable fleet of mainly Fodens with a few merc 6 wheelers.The 8 wheelers sub for Redlands at Mountsorrel and the artics were on garbage and subbing for Cliff Walker.

wheeler10:

coomsey:
Owner driver ?

This was the last Foden 8 wheeler R B Transport purchased,he had a sizable fleet of mainly Fodens with a few merc 6 wheelers.The 8 wheelers sub for Redlands at Mountsorrel and the artics were on garbage and subbing for Cliff Walker.

I must have been going about with me eyes shut :unamused: cheers w10

Hu01776-d1.jpg
Birchers of Ibstock

see what happens when you vote labour paul