Led boards in cabs

Carl:
why do folk that have no interest in truck customisation feel the need to make derogatory comments about us drivers that like it,if i see a dirty grotty truck i dont feel the need to tell the driver to go and clean his truck and if i see a plain jane truck i dont feel the need to tell him to get some bling on it.im getting sick of this forum and folk on it that feel the need to critise at every oppotunity and take the ■■■■.if ya dont like a topic then dont post a simple question was asked about lightboards but some of ya couldnt resist but have a pop cuz some of us drivers take pride in our trucks

Well said :wink:

removalboy:

Carl:
why do folk that have no interest in truck customisation feel the need to make derogatory comments about us drivers that like it,if i see a dirty grotty truck i dont feel the need to tell the driver to go and clean his truck and if i see a plain jane truck i dont feel the need to tell him to get some bling on it.im getting sick of this forum and folk on it that feel the need to critise at every oppotunity and take the ■■■■.if ya dont like a topic then dont post a simple question was asked about lightboards but some of ya couldnt resist but have a pop cuz some of us drivers take pride in our trucks

Indeed :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

The mighty reds. Cos I’m in a rigid at the min it hasn’t been used since sept but that will soon change when a bit more work comes on again and I’ll get another unit again.

removalboy:

Carl:

+1

Carl:

well said carl !!!

disgo:
Tony 5301 all I can say is you must have a sense of humour but have no thoughts for your fellow driver’s approaching.

What a grade A C.O.C.K

Well said Carl, this site is full of bitter an twisting whingers, i’v heard a ■■■■■■ wheel bearing whinge n moan less than some of these lot. Nothing wrong with a bit of pride…

scaniamad:

disgo:
Thank goodness the lighter mornings and nights are coming.Then we don’t have to see those stupid led lights in the back of cabs coming towards us.Better than that,not being dazzled by those stupid red led lights all the way down the rear of the cab as they creep past you in lane two.

Must of seen me at night with that description,just missed out the 45 led lights I have on the trailer tho !

Cant miss your trailers at night! You can see them for miles! :grimacing:

Carl:
if i see a dirty grotty truck i dont feel the need to tell the driver to go and clean his truck

you would if you looked at mine, it’s a real bag of [zb]. the mud and grime hides what it is. and the dirty windscreen hides the face of the embarrassed drver, who shouldn’t be seen driving such a thing. and he wouldn’t bling it up, as that will draw attention to the bag of [zb] that he is driving.
:laughing:

jimmy2loads:

removalboy:

Carl:

+1

+2

Some of you are getting a little rude and irate and dear I say embarrassed about your “customisation” of your trucks chaps.
Pleased I don’t have to live next door to your houses at Christmas with all your festive lights round the windows and over the roof and park next to your car with the under bumper blue lights.
On second thoughts maybe I have sensitive eyesight and would like to apologise to anyone I have offended and I will just drive between 0800 and 1600 leaving you to dazzle each other.

disgo:
Some of you are getting a little rude and irate and dear I say embarrassed about your “customisation” of your trucks chaps.
Pleased I don’t have to live next door to your houses at Christmas with all your festive lights round the windows and over the roof and park next to your car with the under bumper blue lights.
On second thoughts maybe I have sensitive eyesight and would like to apologise to anyone I have offended and I will just drive between 0800 and 1600 leaving you to dazzle each other.

Embarrassed? We are rude and irate, its over opinionated, under educated baw bags like you that make us like this!!! I however dont have fandango xmas lights at crimbo or indeed blue under car neon lights…
That would be perfect if you worked between these hours as i usually start after 1600hrs and itl save you having to look at my truck because it obviously offends you.

LADIES PLEASE :exclamation: Some people like driving blinged up "mobile Blackpool " motors. Some like driving mobile SH. houses. but which is best :question: Theres only one way to find out-__ FIGHHHHT :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (Sorry Means nowt if you dont watch Harry Hill)

I don’t care how many lights are used, just don’t do what p***** everyone and that’s drive with your front fog lights on in good conditions, it makes my blood boil so it does!!!