Latest news and offers from Peter Smythe Transport Training

Sorry, that offer has been and gone! But we’re happy to accept credit cards or we can arrange finance via a 3rd party finance co.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

From here = viewtopic.php?f=5&t=162861&view=unread#p2629287

Peter Smythe:
Hi Folks. We’ve got an ADR course (packages, tanks and all classes except radioactive and explosives) starting Monday 16th December with exams on the Friday. Normal list price is £600 (which is reasonable) and £540 for Trucknet users (even more reasonable).

But, for some reason, folks are forgetting to get themselves booked on this course! So, until the seats are sold, the package is available for just £475 FULLY INCLUSIVE!

We’ll even provide accommodation, free of charge, if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW.

Get yourself booked asap. Simply call the office 01623 555661 with your details.

Dont miss this one; this is the lowest price EVER!!!

Hello Pete.

I passed class 2, first time with yous back in 2017 ( Clean Sheet ) and now am looking to return in the summer of 2020 to do class 1.

Can you tell me the normal price of C+E course after the Trucknet Discount obviously and also your hourly rate of C+E as I would like to add extra hours onto the course, maybe about 8 to 12 hours extra, over 5 days if possible.

Possibly Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue, quick warm up on Wed then test afterwards.

Thank Pete, much appreciated as always.

Good to hear from you. We’ve recently introduced an extended course for CE. This is 20hrs 1:1 followed by test. Cost is normally £1530 with Trucknet discount.

I’m sure we can make the format work as you suggest.

I’m sure you’ve noticed the Christmas offer; dont miss it!

Anything else I can help with, just shout.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thank you Pete.

I did notice your offer the other day yes.

Thanks.

Hi Pete,

Am I right in thinking you offer a weekend training course followed by test on the Monday?

Looking to try and get CE done this year (finally) lol

Am I right in thinking you offer a weekend training course followed by test on the Monday?

Yes, absolutely. The cost for a full CE course is £1530 after the Trucknet discount. This is fully inclusive with no surprises and even includes free accommodation. Pass Protection available for just £250 (covers 3 retests).

Get your name and deposit in before Christmas Eve and you’ll get an entry into the Prize Draw so it may end up costing just £200! Now that really is a bargain!

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:

Yes, absolutely. The cost for a full CE course is £1530 after the Trucknet discount. This is fully inclusive with no surprises and even includes free accommodation. Pass Protection available for just £250 (covers 3 retests).

Get your name and deposit in before Christmas Eve and you’ll get an entry into the Prize Draw so it may end up costing just £200! Now that really is a bargain!

Cheers Pete,

Will be In Touch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s appreciated. Thanks.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Peter,

Do you have any open days coming up?

4 years after getting my provisional, I am studying for my theory and have the cash sat in the bank now so looking for a good deal on training for potentially both licenses :slight_smile:

Cheers
Jordan

Hi Jordan

Yes, there is an Open Day in February. The exact date will be posted on the forum shortly.

Keep your eyes peeled!

Peter Smythe:
Hi Jordan

Yes, there is an Open Day in February. The exact date will be posted on the forum shortly.

Keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks Pete! Look forward to it, hope my diary is clear for whatever date it is!

Hi there,

Do you have any weekend courses for the CPC coming up before the 1st of march? Just need 7 more hours to renew my card.

Thanks!

Hi. I believe so. But, to make sure and to get dates and arrange a booking, please call the office on 01623 555661.

Hi Peter

Any update on when in Feb your open day will be?

Cheers
Jordan

15 Feb 09.30 till 14.00

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Pete, do you offer any form of pass protection? If so how much and is it counted in the Black Friday 20% offer you ran?

Pete, do you offer any form of pass protection? If so how much and is it counted in the Black Friday 20% offer you ran?

Good to hear from you. Pass Protection is available on every full course. It covers the vehicle hire for 3 retests and also 3 test fees. All this at a cost of just £300 which has to be paid before the start of training.

It wasn’t included in the Black Friday Offer.

But if, for instance, you had taken the Black Friday Offer, there’s nothing to stop you getting Pass Protection if you haven’t started the practical training.

Peter Smythe:

Good to hear from you. Pass Protection is available on every full course. It covers the vehicle hire for 3 retests and also 3 test fees. All this at a cost of just £300 which has to be paid before the start of training.

It wasn’t included in the Black Friday Offer.

But if, for instance, you had taken the Black Friday Offer, there’s nothing to stop you getting Pass Protection if you haven’t started the practical training.

I’m just weighing up whether its worth it, anyone can have a bad day on test day, nerves etc so knowing that you can retake the test might help settle some of those nerves.

And I’m paid up for everything bar the CPC which I was meaning to ask, as its over 5 days it may be better for me to do locally but I will speak more about that when I come down to do the test. First things first is my theory tests on 26th March over in Skipton.

I’m just weighing up whether its worth it, anyone can have a bad day on test day, nerves etc so knowing that you can retake the test might help settle some of those nerves.

You’ve hit the nail on the head. Few folks fail a test through inability. Biggest cause is nerve induced issues. So by taking the pressure of retest costs out of the equation, this can help settle the nerves.

But it’s a very personal decision and what is right for one person may not be good for another. So I never “push” it, but it’s available if you’d like it.

Good luck with your theory tests and I’m sure you’ll get help and advice reference cpc from the staff in my office.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing: