Last to post wins a great prize

Under section 15,page 2297, paragraph 12207 ,line 308 of the TNUK posting act 2009 which became law 12:01am 1st April the next person to reply to this topic must have a username that has Z and B as the first 2 letters of their username

If any mods/admin staff lock the thread section 3007, page 15001, paragraph 3876, line 954 of the TNUK posting act 2009 wll be instantly invoked. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ooooh yeah, prize is in the bag whooop whoop. :lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

ZBROG :laughing:

ROG:

nice try… :smiley: :smiley: but it has to say that on your username :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pecjam23:

ROG:

nice try… :smiley: :smiley: but it has to say that on your username :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

do not go giving site admin ideas :exclamation: :exclamation:

I already have SENIOR MOMENTS instead of SENIOR MEMBER :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

I do not need ROG changing to ZB ROG thank you very much :unamused:

ROG:

pecjam23:

ROG:

do not go giving site admin ideas :exclamation: :exclamation:

I already have SENIOR MOMENTS instead of SENIOR MEMBER :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

I do not need ROG changing to ZB ROG thank you very much :unamused:

Go on MODS/ADMIN you know you want to…there is a free** cookie in it for you,tell you what, as an extra incentive I’ll make it a chocolate chip one :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

**Terms, crumbs and conditions apply, The cookie you collect comes from your own cookie jar

I claim my prize.

ZBROG:
I claim my prize.

ZBROG:
I claim my prize.

I think someone has now got 2 usernames and is about to get a PM from site admin :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

ADD - unless it WAS a site admin that did it… hmmmmm…

Still funny though…

Anyone want to buy a username :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:

ZBROG:
I claim my prize.

I think someone has now got 2 usernames and is about to get a PM from site admin :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

ADD - unless it WAS a site admin that did it… hmmmmm…

Still funny though…

there’s nothing in the rules that say you can’'t have two usernames :wink:

(and it’s not me although I can see who it is )

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Denis F:
there’s nothing in the rules that say you can’'t have two usernames :wink:

(and it’s not me although I can see who it is )

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m still waiting for my prize :open_mouth: :laughing:

So who won?

MADBAZ:
So who won?

ME Oooops :laughing: :laughing:

gardun:

MADBAZ:
So who won?

ME Oooops :laughing: :laughing:

shhh, that’s a secret :wink:

ZBROG:

Hmmm… Has anybody started wondering what the prize actually is yet ?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Knowing Phil has an inside track on such stuff, I reckon it might be some tickets to the Traffic Commissioners’ annual dinner dance. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :wink:

:blush: It’s time I wasn’t here…

I’m only pulling yer leg Phil. :wink: :smiley:

dieseldave:

ZBROG:

Hmmm… Has anybody started wondering what the prize actually is yet ?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Knowing Phil has an inside track on such stuff, I reckon it might be some tickets to the Traffic Commissioners’ annual dinner dance. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :wink:

:blush: It’s time I wasn’t here…

I’m only pulling yer leg Phil. :wink: :smiley:

And beverly bell singles you out to be her partener in the ’ best tango dance competiton :open_mouth: :open_mouth: and she probably need not tell you that failure is not an option… :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Is someone knockin’ my bezzy mate Bez■■?

If this was a Tosco RDC and I was waiting for my prize to be loaded I’d consider it to be very slow. I think someone was joking when he offered a prize :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Who did win anyway??

ZBROG - is that you, then, Gardun? :smiley:

I don’t think Diesel Dave is correct with his guess at the prize anyway.

If Limey Phil is holding the Traffic Commisioners Ball, then I am quite sure Ms Bell would have some explaining to do :wink:

how can you win if you all keep posting as it says the last to post wins

so keep posting cos this could go on and on just like (lets all sign in)

we could be still posting on this one till 2050 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i will be 85 then :sunglasses: