Last person to post here wins

Chuganaught:
Leave it, it’s mine.

Mine I Tell Ya.

Sorry young man, you have to be up early, like yesterday to beat us old uns’ :smiley:

New beers in the fridge btw, only bud but it was recently born :unamused:

Well thats been 8 months now with no new posts so it looks like you’ve won. Congratulations

Well I thought I had Snowman :laughing: :laughing:

Hi ! It`s me again . just called to claim my prize !!

Just walk on by,wait on the corner. No chance c.w.m or you brados it’s mine. :smiley:

cattle wagon man:
Hi ! It`s me again . just called to claim my prize !!

Hi c w m, how you doing?

Caught this just in time in case I had to buy more :laughing:

thelongdrag:
Just walk on by,wait on the corner. No chance c.w.m or you brados it’s mine. :smiley:

lol, I only wish I could share it but … :laughing:

I can’t believe this is still going. Oh well I got bu@@er all else to do these days :smiley:

brados:

thelongdrag:

I can’t believe this is still going. Oh well I got bu@@er all else to do these days :smiley:

Hi brados,hope you are keeping ok in these strange times. Keep taking the pills (if you are on any) :smiley:

thelongdrag:

brados:

thelongdrag:

Hi brados,hope you are keeping ok in these strange times. Keep taking the pills (if you are on any) :smiley:

Hi ld, I’m good mate, and yourself? Certainly not missing climbing into a truck anymore.

Loads of pills, it seems its the norm once you reach “an age” :laughing: Looks like we got to have this jab now most years as well.

Stay safe buddy.

:open_mouth:

bonnie lass:
:shock:

bonnie lass, how you doing? Hope you are well.

I bet this beer has gone off now, I will but some fresh stuff :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hiya Bonnie Lass , The Long Drag , Brados ,… et al ,… if this prize remains uncollected , then I`ll claim it . Thanks . :smiley:

cattle wagon man:
Hiya Bonnie Lass , The Long Drag , Brados ,… et al ,… if this prize remains uncollected , then I`ll claim it . Thanks . :smiley:

Hi cwm, closing date still not reached buddy, had to re-arrange, covid and all that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Hope you all doing okay.

Hi brados .
Im still languishing up here in Costa Barra (-in-Furness) and found lifes a bit backward when we moved here . :cry:
I`ll wait for you et al to admit defeat . :slight_smile:

Cheers, cattle wagon man .

cattle wagon man:
Hi brados .
Im still languishing up here in Costa Barra (-in-Furness) and found lifes a bit backward when we moved here . :cry:
I`ll wait for you et al to admit defeat . :slight_smile:

Cheers, cattle wagon man .

Never sir :laughing: :laughing:

I have only ever been to Barrow once in my driving career, I can’t even remember anything about it to be honest, just another delivery, you can always teach them the right ways lol.

Hi Brados, hope you are keeping well :smiley: . Have I won now? :stuck_out_tongue:

bonnie lass:
Hi Brados, hope you are keeping well :smiley: . Have I won now? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah no bonnie lass, I thought I would give you a few month of hope first :laughing:

I’m good thanks, survived covid at least, hope you too are good :slight_smile:

brados:

bonnie lass:

Ah no bonnie lass, I thought I would give you a few month of hope first :laughing:

:laughing:

Hi brados, glad to know you survived covid , well I’m still here, just !! :laughing:

bonnie lass:

brados:

bonnie lass:

:laughing:

Hi brados, glad to know you survived covid , well I’m still here, just !! :laughing:

Great to hear bl, couldn’t let you win though :laughing:

Going on from Dave’s forum update message, this is closing in toward the end game I suggest