Ken White driver's been naughty

Is it me?
But I don’t think this thread has a place on TNUK & should be deleted or moved due to the hysteria it’s creating

^^^^^this.

UKtramp:

yt03:
They was a guy in Hull a few years ago who wrongly got labelled a kiddy fiddler, he actually killed himself because of it… The other Hull lads on here might remember it

It must be a terrible accusation to have made against you. I recall the chap you mention but wonder how many others that get that label are actually innocent. There is a face book group in hull doing this very same thing, its not exposing people it is entrapment. Personally if I received messages from a young child, I would report that to the police rather than respond to them.

Before you know it a picture on Facebook has been shared thousands of times and you have lost everything… Yeah I’ve seen them chavs on Facebook knocking on someone’s door in North Hull

peirre:
Is it me?
But I don’t think this thread has a place on TNUK & should be deleted or moved due to the hysteria it’s creating

+1…

yourhavingalarf:

peirre:
Is it me?

+1…

Think the hysteria was well under way long before it appeared on here.
Why should it not be open to discussion.
The guy is a driver, we are drivers, this is a driver’s forum. :bulb:

Got to say, he’s doing nothing to up our already bad image is he?
I’m pleased the ■■■■ has been outed.
That aside, I’ve never been one for banning or censoring stuff, …well up to a point anyway.

muckles:
It’s ok saying no problem getting these people, until the day you get caught out, wrong place at wrong time or a vendetta by somebody.
We’ve seen these witch hunts go wrong before, innocent peoples having their lives wrecked or losing them because of a false allegations followed by a witch hunt or you get the ridiculous accusations (remember the doctor whose house was attacked because the morons couldn’t tell the defence between a paediatrician and pedo?) and what could be worse, doubt being placed upon the convictions of those who are guilty and should face the full force of the law.
There is no problem with them collecting evidence and bringing the real scum to justice, but you have to ask what their real motivation is when they prefer to plaster it over the internet instead.

This this and this.

Does anyone know what has become of this character.
Does he still have a job, considering that he has put his firm’s name into disrepute.
Has his family supported him, is he still walking free…is he still walking.

robroy:
Does anyone know what has become of this character

According to the “Rising Against Online Predators” Facebook page Ian Mace is out on bail.

While I’m glad these groups catch child groomers/paedophiles to live stream these videos to Facebook is vulgar and disgusting, they know that they’re putting people at risk but apparently that’s OK as long as they get their 5 minutes of perceived glory.

Have these vigilantes done more good than harm? Nobody wants to see anyone falsely accused but a recent programme on Radio 4 suggested they were being very successful in catching paedophiles AND subsequently gaining prosecutions to a much greater degree than the police. Now, occasionally the police have been known to charge the wrong person even victimising and hounding people wrongly but we haven’t disbanded the police. As we see from media reports on a regular basis there seems to be many more of these animals at large than previously suspected and operating at a nightmarish scale. The police don’t have the staffing levels needed to attack this problem more effectively and as time goes on the scales of justice are more and more weighted in favour of the ne’er do wells. It’s the people looking after themselves and they can hardly be blamed for that.

Another beast brought to book with the help of members of the public.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … years.html

Another one caught and with previous form.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … antes.html

Them damned vigilantes have done it again…

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … antes.html

Another successful prosecution made possible by the actions of community minded volunteers.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -jail.html

Doing good in their community!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … nline.html

robroy:
It’s like those thick [zb] in Middlesborough who hounded and targeted a Doctor, …they thought a pediatrician was the same as a ■■■■■■■■■■, or they did not know the difference. :unamused: .
Not a crap joke either, but a true fact. :bulb:
Not the brightest buttons in the box.

Just up the coast, they hung a monkey [emoji204]

Wheel Nut:

robroy:
It’s like those thick [zb] in Middlesborough who hounded and targeted a Doctor, …they thought a pediatrician was the same as a ■■■■■■■■■■, or they did not know the difference. :unamused: .
Not a crap joke either, but a true fact. :bulb:
Not the brightest buttons in the box.

Middlesborough?
Portsmouth?
Gwent?
Angry mob, or bunch of kids with a paint aerosol?
pressgazette.co.uk/a-tale-to … igilantes/

I dunno the exact truth of any of this.
I dont like the idea of vigilantes screwing up the prosecution of court cases, nor above all, do I like the thought of paedophiles running free. Kids deserve our protection more than anyone else, but lets try not to turn these very real crimes, into excuses for sloppy press stories.

Wheel Nut:

Oh come on be fair, it was a French spy!

the maoster:

Wheel Nut:

Oh come on be fair, it was a French spy!

What? Could you repeat that?
youtube.com/watch?v=A4I9DMSvJxg

Who is now their team mascot.

H’angus the monkey.