Keeping fit

That’s real keeping fit driver enjoy!!! My Chiro is a cool with my comings & goings & after your something like it’s just a tweakage every so often.

Baked spuds in the oven just starting to get a whiff… :wink:

Edit to add: And a cuppa char with a slice of my lovely girls’ home baked lemon sponge whilst waiting for the spuds… :sunglasses:

Edit to add: Nice bit of mature cheddar just melting on top of my spuds now…slurp!

Edit to add: I’m ■■■■■■ bust now, couldn’t eat another morsel! Think I overdid it with the knob of butter…

44TT…you’re evil :cry:

Mature cheddar mmmm mmmmmmmmm, can’t get decent cheese over here, it’s all yellow lard with a hint of cheese flavouring :unamused:

I’ve done ok so far this week, had an apple turnover from a little Mexican bakers I found in LA, can’t resist them bad boys, but other than that it’s been healthy stuff, I’ve driven past countless In and Out burger joints and, trust me, they make the best burgers in the USA, I avoided temptation somehow, although I’m drooling now thinking about one :cry:

She’s making chocolate cake today, wiv proper chocolate, not Hershey bars or whatever! It’s gonna have Cadburys Flakes all round the side of it. Can’t wait… :wink: