Just started pulling LST's any advise?

robroy:
He is now a transport manager, ,

Proof then:
You obviously put the poor bugger off being a driver for life!

:smiley:

robroy:
Wtf is an LST? :neutral_face:

I’m glad somebody else was wondering WTF an LST was [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

polytrotter:

robroy:
Wtf is an LST? :neutral_face:

I’m glad somebody else was wondering WTF an LST was [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Well. When your a pro driver like myself you just know everything.

I know them as hht trailers , just said no , they even said they’d arrange training , still no

dozy:
I know them as hht trailers , just said no , they even said they’d arrange training , still no

I agree.
More stuff you get trained on the more stuff you have to remember. More chances you will make a mistake. Also there is never a pay rise with being trained to use new equipment. :stuck_out_tongue:.

That being said. If I had to choose between either doing multidrop in a 40ft trailer or being trained to use a LST to do a trunk run I would do the trunk run :stuck_out_tongue:.

DON’T use the location of the unit or the trailer headboard next to you as a guide when backing onto a bay!

I know you shouldn’t anyway, but it’s easily done’ as I found out years ago when reversing our firm’s first 44 footer; luckily the only damage was to my pride.

Update on 1st week of pulling LST’s, all good no problems driving, had 3 different trailers this week all newer and easier to use than my old dekker in terms of curtains. Interesting to see how much extra room you get on Birmingham’s roundabouts from car drivers , plus the extra in the pay packet so good result.