Johnnie Trotter aka sammyoposite

Like a lot of the lads on here I never met Johnnie in person but we did exchange quite a few photos and e-mails over the years. I am sure that he will be missed here on Trucknet as well as on the other transport forums where he was a very active member.
My deepest sympathies go out to Brenda and the family.
R.I.P. Sammyopposite, there will be no need to put the paraffin lamps out in that big lay-bye in the sky that’s waiting for you.

I only knew Johnnie through TruckNet, however it was quickly apparent his mind was a wise repository of all thinks tanker and Pickfords - with sincere condolences to his family and friends,

KEEP ON HAULIN

REST IN PEACE JOHNNIE

I only knew him from this forum but he seemed a good man, very knowledgable, good for a laugh and a genuine fella. RIP.
Sincere condolences to his wife and family.

RIP Sammyoposite. If we didn’t share a lorry park in the past - we will one day. Condolences to your family. Jim.

Rest in peace Johnnie - a good workmate from Sykes Bulk Liquids, always ready to help another driver.

Very sad news, RIP, Jonnie, Larry Dunbar.

So Sad, R.I.P. Johnnie.

Such sad news 2 of the finest gone at least him and Dave will have plenty to talk about in the truck stop in the sky RIP to the both of them John

So Sorry to Hear the Very Sad News, Of Johnnie Trotters Passing,[SAMMYOPOSITE] Condolences to all the Family, RIP JT.

RIP Johnnie.

Very sad to hear this, we have had some good banter over the years :frowning:

RIP Johnnie ,we never met but you were very kind to me by showing me how to convert bitmap to jpeg so that I could post my pics on here , my sincere condolences to your family!

I have been off site for some days, and to return , and find this news I am truly sad.

Johnnie, and I corresponded often, there was much that we shared, and his passing is both a surprise, and shock. To his immediate family I extend my sincere best wishes, and condolences. May Johnnie rest in peace, God Bless.

I will remember you in my prayers my friend.
John.

RIP mate - many thanks for all the help and support with the magazine articles.

French friend sent me a load of pictures off his web page,and one of the first was this one, so thought of Johnnie

Very sad news sorry to here condolences to all ■■■

RIP

remy:
RIP Johnnie.

rip pld pal :cry: