Job for a young family?

I’ve been potentially offered a job, it’s £9.57 per hour on days as class C with a view to eventually gain my class 1. Minimum contracted hours are 45 but it’s likely I’ll drive more.

Is that about right for a nooby? it’s with a longstanding company (I approached them) and I think it would be good for me potentially as they have varied shift offerings.

Matt87:
I’ve been potentially offered a job, it’s £9.57 per hour on days as class C with a view to eventually gain my class 1. Minimum contracted hours are 45 but it’s likely I’ll drive more.

Is that about right for a nooby? it’s with a longstanding company (I approached them) and I think it would be good for me potentially as they have varied shift offerings.

Personally I would say that’s far from terrible compared to some and if they are willing to give you a start and the hours work and the money is enough for you I would take it. It’s all experience and once you get some you can start looking elsewhere if you want

kcrussell25:

Matt87:

Personally I would say that’s far from terrible compared to some and if they are willing to give you a start and the hours work and the money is enough for you I would take it. It’s all experience and once you get some you can start looking elsewhere if you want

Thanks for your response bud, the added bonus is I’ll get my moffett and class C+E if I stay there a while as well so good career potentially.

This might help:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=159170

Pete :laughing: :laughing: