James c ashworth of bradford

3300John:

peterq5422:
3300 john any idea what page the ashworths volvo is on

hiya peteron my post its got…british nostalgiagroup…thats where it is… if you are on FB friend me john holland Chester
you’ll see my aec (adams butter)on my page i can contact and send you photos easier…i used to unload ashys lorries
in the mid 70,s at a agricultial place in Leek when they brought tractors and bailers. thats why i follow your site.
peter theirs a cream car on the page now… it says stoke on trent in the writing

john are you still on fb ive searched but csnt find you

peterq5422:
found the pic ramone the crash bar gives it away got to be one of ashworths cant spin the photo sorry

Will this do?? :wink:

IMG_0118.JPG

thats great thankyou

peterq5422:
thats great thankyou

What was the story with the Leyland Marathon Ashy ran ,was it a success I haven`t heard anything on that , I guess he just had the one ?

finally after a long time ive had a cab trailer pic sent by bobnoble

ramone:

peterq5422:
thats great thankyou

What was the story with the Leyland Marathon Ashy ran ,was it a success I haven`t heard anything on that , I guess he just had the one ?

hi yes just the one it wasnt a success

peterq5422:
thats great thankyou

driver was either gerry jones or bugsy dad seems to recall

Nice photo of the f10 Peter, I presume Bob’s doing ok not seen him for a few years, I was looking for something a few weeks ago and this one turned up, I think its of Facebook somewhere. Les.

lespullan:
Nice photo of the f10 Peter, I presume Bob’s doing ok not seen him for a few years, I was looking for something a few weeks ago and this one turned up, I think its of Facebook somewhere. Les.

I was talking to Farmer a few weeks ago in the Clyde Les he drove a F88 for Ashy

ramone:

lespullan:

I was talking to Farmer a few weeks ago in the Clyde Les he drove a F88 for Ashy

Not seen Farmer in years is he still as talkative, :laughing:

lespullan:

ramone:

lespullan:

theres a pic on here of an 88 with balers on hcx n was farmers 88 the one pictured was frank mcquades

lespullan:

frank mcquade drove this before the sed atki

lespullan:

ramone:

lespullan:

hes retired now he comes to help dad in our yard most days hes a fit bugger for 72

pretty sure this is dad spent all my school hold on a bed across the bonnet

Some great photos there , keep `em coming

lespullan:

ramone:

lespullan:

Oh yes and he`s still got all his hair :wink:

hiya pete hope you and you father ok mate when my dad had sjx208l had couple nights over the same probably in france

hiya les was having pint with bob last week he is ok still as barmy may see him this weekend ill tell him you were asking after him

steve brearley:
hiya les was having pint with bob last week he is ok still as barmy may see him this weekend ill tell him you were asking after him

Hi there pete just like to wish you and your dad and all the rest of the Bradford lads a merry xmas .
Cheers Dave.

steve brearley:
hiya pete hope you and you father ok mate when my dad had sjx208l had couple nights over the same probably in france

good steve thanks dad will be in the fleece boxing day if your about
have a great christmas