J&R Adams Newcastle

Hey Larry there was a 63 reg Adams by the jug n glass last night ,this morning he loaded bagged stone from arbor low .

Punchy Dan:
Hey Larry there was a 63 reg Adams by the jug n glass last night ,this morning he loaded bagged stone from arbor low .

Well spotted Dan, Where was you camera :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: Regards Larry.

This the one Our Nigel drives,Regards Larry.

A 19 Silver Link Project, Regards Larry.
033.JPG

Silver Link Upgrade, Regards Larry.
037.JPG

Not my photo, Regards Larry.

one of J-R-ADAMS from last month larry

bumper:
one of J-R-ADAMS from last month larry

Great shot Jim, Rastus, Sid Watson, AKA Sid the Snot.Oh dear what a handle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:Regards Larry.

Hiya Larry.
I have noticed on the road, and on here that Adams have a lot of EU prefix plates (Colchester area)
My old firm Scanfreight Logistics Colchester had many EU plated XXL MANs, and I am always on the lookout on the road for my old motor that I had from new, EU55 JMO, have Adams got it or ever owned it do you know?
Bit of a long shot I know, but just curious.

Scanfreight- P%26O.jpg

robroy:
Hiya Larry.
I have noticed on the road, and on here that Adams have a lot of EU prefix plates (Colchester area)
My old firm Scanfreight Logistics Colchester had many EU plated XXL MANs, and I am always on the lookout on the road for my old motor that I had from new, EU55 JMO, have Adams got it or ever owned it do you know?

Hi Robroy I will try and find out for you, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

robroy:
Hiya Larry.

Hi Robroy I will try and find out for you, Regards Larry.

Sounds like summat “dodgy” going on 'ere Larry, :open_mouth: :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis