IVECO Beautys

Best lorry I ever had this 470 Eurostar .

20170209_213403b66e83a87a8f8dab.jpg

Scan_20200926 (4).png
Had a soft spot for this ole gall, mainly for the bonus points collected when filling up at Jabbeke

Suedehead:
Had a soft spot for this ole gall, mainly for the bonus points collected when filling up at Jabbeke

I bet you had a lot of tat with those points you got, judging by the size of the tanks on your Eurotech

1200 lts on the Eurostar above, I had watches pots pans bowls all manner of rubbish :laughing:

use a name:

Suedehead:

I bet you had a lot of tat with those points you got, judging by the size of the tanks on your Eurotech

1200 lts on the Eurostar above, I had watches pots pans bowls all manner of rubbish :laughing:

Not at all. They gave you it in euros in those days :sunglasses: The only “tat” i bought was a set of TGV horns :stuck_out_tongue:
Was gutted when the motor was replaced with a MAN, with a standard fuel tank :cry:

Andrews & Bond yard in Water St Manchester , There is a print of this , I bought a copy

And & Bon 6.jpg

Anyone got some good pictures of some smart Italian stallions?, maybe a classic old 480 turbostar, 520 eurostar, or a nice shiney new stralis. I think the new stralis is one of the smartest looking trucks on the road and if they had continued with the V8 and made a tag axle unit i think they would get a few more sales. My old man always rekoned they were a good motor with poor electrics but cracking engines maybe just a tad heavy on juice.

I’d love a couple of good shots of the interior of an 80’s Turbo Star II, especially the dash.

Nick.

:grimacing:

Goaty:

:grimacing:

Do you own the trailer Goaty? :smiley:

I cot overtaken on the A1 by an italian Stralis with “Ferrari Scuderia” on the side… And it wasn’t a race truck either!!!

Spec as follows

560 Cube Cab 8x4 with a MASSIVE crane and a 30ft (Ish) sliding roof machinery trailer. Would love to see what he had in there!!!

removalboy:
Do you own the trailer Goaty? :smiley:

No, it’s a rental. Much cheaper at the minute (touch wood). :wink:

goatys new motor :laughing:

Gaz:
I cot overtaken on the A1 by an italian Stralis with “Ferrari Scuderia” on the side… And it wasn’t a race truck either!!!

Spec as follows

560 Cube Cab 8x4 with a MASSIVE crane and a 30ft (Ish) sliding roof machinery trailer. Would love to see what he had in there!!!

Did it look as smart as this one?

euromat:

goatys new motor :laughing:

He went for the big cab, high roof model then. :laughing:

Chopsticks:

Gaz:

Spec as follows

Yeah, cause it didn’t look like it had ram-raided a CDC catalogue!!! :smiley:

Chopsticks:

Gaz:

Spec as follows

Im sure it would of done because that thing looks [zb]ing ugly!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:arrow_right: kelsa.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=Iveco

dollar industries in stoke the used iveco dealer have an ex ferrari team stralis for sale it couldve been that one

I like the Philip Drury & sons one, maybe just without the horns on the roof. But thanks for the pictures guys.