It only took 45 years

Just moving to Ledyard (next town north of Mystic) but have volunteered and worked at Mystic Seaport. Was a deckhand on a steamboat and have been offered my job back next season.
Try Angies Pizza, less hype more pizza and half the price. Also get along to our favourite The Dogwatch Café in Stonington Borough.

Not really a Pizza fan mate but I must admit the actual ‘Mystic pizza’ tastes like no other, it must be a special recipe :slight_smile:
I envy you, I would gladly give up driving for working in the seaport, fascinating place, I am in awe at the Amistad replica.

Well saw two chassis and cabs being delivered to the body shop Friday, and a white van on the road. There seem to be loads of vans in the dealerships, and an advert on tv. Didn’t catch the whole advert but will look out for it now. Has anyone else seen it?

Paul

Not seen it, but I passed a dealer today and he has a load of them Econoline POS on his front, there was no sign of anything designed later than 1953 in the commercial section :laughing: