Who ■■

peirre:

martinviking:

happysack:
I’m Dave

NO ! I’m Dave.

NO ! I’m Dave, and so is my wife …

:laughing:

Now if you had have given your truck a name and mentioned it in your post i would have had
great sympathy for you and understood where you are coming from
Shame on you for getting so upset for something you don’t even have a name for what kind of a trucker are you

discoman:

dieseldog999:
i hope its not dave thats ronnie pickerings bro in law… :astonished:

Who ■■

Ronnie Pickering!!!

I’m in France at the moment, back to work Monday, but, hey ho, my truck will be exactly as I left it, cause my boss parks it up when I’m on holiday, he won’t have agency on them, 6 all told, and they all get parked up when we’re on hols, mind you, they cost nearly £200.000 each, super space cab xf105, with 68 or 73 tonne/metre cranes, happy days.

Sapper

TiredAndEmotional:

discoman:

dieseldog999:
i hope its not dave thats ronnie pickerings bro in law… :astonished:

Who ■■

Ronnie Pickering!!!

Who?

UKtramp:
Do you realise just how insane you sound?

So you and all the rest of the negative comments condone this drivers actions?
I was brought up to respect other peoples property and goods. When I did agency work I got a full time job from it, not my present one. As for naming him if I had a photo I would publish that as well he shouldn’t be driving a truck if he doesn’t give a [zb]

nightline:
Now if you had have given your truck a name and mentioned it in your post i would have had
great sympathy for you and understood where you are coming from
Shame on you for getting so upset for something you don’t even have a name for what kind of a trucker are you

Funny Ha ha you should be on stage!

The-Snowman:
The way some of you are talking youd think no FTE ever damaged anything.
Besides which, Im putting 90% of the original post down as made up ■■■■■■■■

I don’t come on here making stuff up i wish now i’d taken photos before I left and when I returned. Bollocker

daf1691:
Every year I have one main 2 week break and my boss gets an agency driver to cover. Every year when I return there’s a new bump scratch etc. I returned this morning to be greeted by my reverse camera hanging by the wire, 2 dents in the rear box section where Mr agency has backed onto the bay at speed, and new fuel cap because according to him his first night out the fuel cap was stolen but he stopped the thrieves from taking the fuel. & to top it all 10 ltrs of fuel in the tank even though he had every opportunity to fill up yesterday.

Im sure their are decent ones out there or am I being nalive. I asked my boss to complain about the damage he says he won’t get anywhere with a complaint? I asked him to give me his name and t number but he refused.

He was called Dave and from Oswaldtwistle and drives a lot for Gilbraiths in Blackburn, he’s around 56. Would love to give this guy a piece of my mind if anyone knows this guy please PM me!

What a ■■■■!.jpg

My original question remains. Do you realise just how insane you sound?

Bit confused. People are always going on about people who obviously don’t give a ■■■■ about the job and don’t respect stuff then one guy who cares about how his truck looks and stuff and people are saying he shouldn’t give a ■■■■?

The whirlwind:
Bit confused. People are always going on about people who obviously don’t give a [zb] about the job and don’t respect stuff then one guy who cares about how his truck looks and stuff and people are saying he shouldn’t give a [zb]?

Border line nutcase though. Pride in the job is one thing, Prising the number out of your boss who isn’t bothered is another thing,
Rgds
Dave