It fell off the back of a lorry!

weeto:
A groupage trailer is usualy best for that sort of thing! never resealed after each pick up, drop!

only a SCUM driver would think of that

The company I worked for used to do the Index catalogue shop returns.

I’m not surprised Index went bust.
I had a pallet for Karcher. On it was one pressure washer. . . .

3 tents,
a microwave,
car battery charger,
Hornby train set,
7 sets of bicycle lights,
3 clock radios,
saucepan set,
play station,
dvd player,
and 20 packs of knickers.

Karcher signed for the pallet and only took the pressure washer. The rest of the stuff got handed out at the yard.

Also, one of our drivers (lets call him dave) had a stint in the office. He used to come in on the sunday while I was doing a security shift. He used to take diesel, and rummage through the wagons. Threatening me with the sack if I grassed.
One day upon returning, the police were everywhere. One of the agency guys got caught offloading tv’s at Swindon truck stop. The agency guy ended up in court over it, while dave got away. Yet it was dave that organised it.

i used to work at a warehouse where all the books that hadnt sold off the shelves of Asda tesco etc were returned to ,to be pulped. Was a crying shame such a waste, millions of books stored outside in the rain . i took a few home to read but nothing more and got sick of reading after a short while .

when i was on parcel delivery, was at the back door of b&q waiting for them to open up,next to me was the lad from another well known parcel firm, so i went for a chat, he was in the back sorting his load, or so i thought, but he was ripping the address labels off some of the parcels, so he wouldn’t have to deliver them,its alright he said we have a warehouse in warrington full of parcels like this.so if your parcel goes missing…?

I found a wooden spaghetti spoon on the back of one of our trailers once. I still use it.