Iraq leaving date

neil46:
just incase you missed it i am flying out on

DECEMBER 14TH

Mad. The last time I was there it was with a rifle in my hand and things are a hell of alot worse now than they were back in 91. Certainly wouldn’t want to drive there unless it was behind armour plating.

Just to add…it’ll be [zb] cold at night so take the same stuff you’d wear in the UK at this time of year.

Good luck :slight_smile: keep your head low and don’t stick your hand up for dangerous tasks, we want you back in one piece :slight_smile:

Good luck Neil, keep your head low and don’t ‘Volunteer’ for any thing. when they say run you Fly.

John T

Neil, I’d just like to say I wish you all the luck in the world, you will need it. As I said on the Iraq/Kuwait topic, westerners are needed to do this kind of work and help get Iraq back on it’s feet again, yes I know it’s dangerous folks, but no doubt he’s thought about this decision long and hard and at the end of the day it’s his choice.

You’re a braver man than I am.

Dazza

Dazza:
You’re a braver man than I am.

Dazza

and me :blush: :blush: :blush:

Good Luck Neil - come back safe

Good luck,
Just remember there’s no such thing as carrying too much ammo or firepower :exclamation: :exclamation: :sunglasses:

:slight_smile: Good Luck, Neil
I respect your decision to go over there.

I don’t understand it, but I do respect it !!

Stay safe and keep your head down. :wink: :wink:

i`ll echo all the previous sentiments neil, good luck and make sure you come back with your head on your shoulders, not in a box at the side of you! :laughing: :laughing:

Keep safe Neil, hope to read all about it in here, when you come back.