Interesting week.

Nice story Pat,always interesting to hear news from over the pond.Last time I was over there was 95 with a girl from Boston who wanted me to marry her.Her cousin had his own truck and she was determined to get me working over there! I declined and came home.
Will always wonder how my life would have turned out if I had married her and stayed although cannot complain how it has worked out over here.
Hope you enjoy your new truck!

Interesting to see the inside. They never seem to have as much room as they look like they do from the outside. I certainly wouldn’t give up the Volvo I’m driving for it even though it is slightly less spacious

switchlogic:
Interesting to see the inside. They never seem to have as much room as they look like they do from the outside. I certainly wouldn’t give up the Volvo I’m driving for it even though it is slightly less spacious

yep that cab makes even a MAN TGM 18T sleeper look spacious :open_mouth: and it has a night heater as well

I spent from the 70’s to 2000 driving European lorry’s, I loved most of them, I had Scania’s, ERF’s, Volvo’s, Ford Transcontinental’s, Renaults and MAN’s, I loved them, I would give up any truck here for a Scania but I have to say that I really don’t understand how you can say any European cab has more room inside ? I actually have to take 2 steps from the driving seat to the bed which in itself is a 3/4 size bed and could actually fit 2 people on it. The widest bed I ever had in any truck back there was in a Scania and even that had bits cut out of it for a seat to fit in. I used to get out of the driving seat and climb straight on to the bed in the UK cabs, except for the Transcontinental which had the very high roof and flat floor. You really need to climb into a cab over here and check one out.