Infringements - fines?

jessejazza:
I can’t see how one can do deliveries in Greater London and not get caught up in traffic.

I’d be grateful for any advice from folk who drive in the South East. I have tried to take break before the M25 but one can still be caught out.

Ime a northerner so probally don’t have a clue lol, but I am down London every week.

What I do is save all the services on m25 on my satnav Thurrock, south mimms, Cobham clacket lane,heston, London gateway etc and get a full 45 min break at one of them do your deliveries but plan to get to your nearest service before your 4.5/6 hour time slot is up so you can reset your driving/working time.

I find with London you really need to plan your day for breaks and stopping because it is terrible for HGV deliveries its like the whole city is out to get you.

ROG:

Jimmy McNulty:

animal:
Did you do a print out & write on the back hand copy to transport office & keep copy for self also make a not of what you have done in dairy or note book

62 hours yep ok so what is your average over the period ( 17 or 26 weeks )

60 hours work (driving, other work) is the max regardless of your average.

DRIVERS are not expected to keep tabs on the WTD averages or weekly limits - that is for the company computers to do
As I stated in my last post - there are no sanctions for WTD breaches

Sorry not to have replied earlier but started a new job this week (well last week now! my days off are Mon and Tue).

Much appreciate your replies.