Infringement

You are missing my point. I am saying that whilst it is legal, when you are in a court, it is the prosecutions job to pull you apart and pull you apart they will. Make no mistake about it.

Lusk:
You are missing my point. I am saying that whilst it is legal, when you are in a court, it is the prosecutions job to pull you apart and pull you apart they will. Make no mistake about it.

and that’s why you make sure they cant get you on any illegal matters. they have to prove you in the wrong and if you have done everything by the book the fault then has to be taken by who made the rule…
By the way I was not missing the point I was just putting a example argument .

The tacho rules are in black and white and as long as you have not breached these rules then you are half way there. However, H&S for some part is, subjective. And when the prosecution present an elimate of doubt to the jury and they agree, that’s when you are in trouble.

Lusk:
The tacho rules are in black and white and as long as you have not breached these rules then you are half way there. However, H&S for some part is, subjective. And when the prosecution present an elimate of doubt to the jury and they agree, that’s when you are in trouble.

that’s why you gotta have a squeaky tight arse :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Exactly and really that means not pushing things to the limit.