Immingham and Ulceby.

Immingham,N.E.Lincs.
A few shots this Sunday morning.

Ulceby this afternoon.

IMG_9888.jpg

Cracking snap,s Rick that must be some camera you,v got, mine,s a cheap Argos one :laughing: :laughing:

servo88:
Cracking snap,s Rick that must be some camera you,v got, mine,s a cheap Argos one :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: Thanks Gordon :smiley: Cameras have been like cars with me.I kept trading them in,always being seduced by the go faster stripes :smiley: :smiley:

This morning.
Nice sat dish line-up :smiley:

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

Yesterday.

IMG_1209.JPG

Immingham,N.E.Lincs.
The lorry park has been extended, and now, there is this area for tractor units,only.

Immingham,this morning.

I reckon some of you lads on this thread must be locals, so just a couple of questions.
I spent a lot of time there between 01 and 07, I’ve since heard the park now belongs to The County Hotel is that right.?

Also can anybody tell me why the Cross Keys at Killingholme closed, I used to park there regularly with the unit only (and with trailer before those houses were built on half the pub car park) I got to know the owners Alan and Jan well and some of the locals, and had some good meals, and nights in there.
Went past about 12 months ago and it was boarded up.

robroy:
I reckon some of you lads on this thread must be locals, so just a couple of questions.
I spent a lot of time there between 01 and 07, I’ve since heard the park now belongs to The County Hotel is that right.?

Also can anybody tell me why the Cross Keys at Killingholme closed, I used to park there regularly with the unit only (and with trailer before those houses were built on half the pub car park) I got to know the owners Alan and Jan well and some of the locals, and had some good meals, and nights in there.
Went past about 12 months ago and it was boarded up.

You’re right about the lorry park.I’ve added a link.
grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/town- … story.html

The Cross Keys I’m afraid,is no more.Demolished. I would guess it is the same old story.Pubs are just not viable these days.

I’m really sorry to hear about The Cross Keys, I became a bit of a regular back then. My little girl Sophie (who is now 19 :smiley: ) became good pals with Jan, who was very kind with her.
Sophie drew a pic of the pub for her which was put up behind the bar in a frame.
Do you know what Alan and Jan are doing now?

The town park was ok but rat infested, so I always kept my doors shut.
The kids in the Air Cadets were praticing marching one night, when a bloody BIG rat rang among them, one young lass went hysterical running up the park. :laughing:

robroy:
I’m really sorry to hear about The Cross Keys, I became a bit of a regular back then. My little girl Sophie (who is now 19 :smiley: ) became good pals with Jan, who was very kind with her.
Sophie drew a pic of the pub for her which was put up behind the bar in a frame.
Do you know what Alan and Jan are doing now?

The town park was ok but rat infested, so I always kept my doors shut.
The kids in the Air Cadets were praticing marching one night, when a bloody BIG rat rang among them, one young lass went hysterical running up the park. :laughing:

I’ll try and find out about Alan and Jan.

O4Goodnessake:

Thanks mate, appreciate that.
Pm me if you find out.

robroy:

O4Goodnessake:

Pm me if you find out.

Just a thought,do you know their surname?

O4Goodnessake:

robroy:

O4Goodnessake:

Pm me if you find out.

Just a thought,do you know their surname?

PM on way to you.

Immingham,N.E.Lincs.
This morning.

IMG_3750.jpg

This morning.

IMG_4169.jpg

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

Ulceby,today.

IMG_5921.jpg

This morning.

IMG_6008.jpg