Illnesses after covid jabs

:unamused: Oh ffs he’s making ANITHER argument out of it.
Back to the Spanish Inquisution then. :laughing:

How tf do I know, it may even have been a question off one of your lot.
I was passively listening to it mate, I ain’t like you , where I record
log and learn everything so I can provide a thesis and links on it to appear as if I know everything about everything .
I only came on here to say…you know the rest.
Que Franglais…
''Nobody expects the Span…etc etc. :laughing: .

robroy:
:roll: Oh ffs he’s making ANITHER argument out of it.
Back to the Spanish Inquisution then. :laughing:

How tf do I know, it may even have been a question off one of your lot.
I was passively listening to it mate, I ain’t like you , where I record
log and learn everything so I can provide a thesis and links on it to appear as if I know everything about everything .
I only came on here to say…you know the rest.
Que Franglais…
''Nobody expects the Span…etc etc. :laughing: .

You make a post about the Gov hiding stuff by asking questions about it in open Parliament.
I make a post about the Gov hiding stuff by asking questions about it in open Parliament.

You go off on one, because my post doesn`t agree with yours.
Is it so hard to stick to the issue you introduced?

Go off on one ?.. :laughing: Aye ok, but I think that’s your department and speciality tbh mate.
I was explaining my position on it, that I was passively listening but not in any avid detail, hence the ambiguos or mildly vague post on it, hence the non specific paraphrasing , but trying to put the general theme across if you like:idea: , whilst at the same time putting a light hearted Monty Python theme in the mix. to your reply to it …when YoU went off on one. :bulb:

Me going off on one?..Nah.

You making a ■■■■ argument over every ■■■■■■■ thing you discuss?
As usual. :unamused:

robroy:
I was explaining my position on it, that I was passively listening but not in any avid detail, hence the ambiguos or mildly vague post on it, hence the non specific paraphrasing ,

Hence

Franglais:
Anyway, I`ll take it as you describe it.

So,

robroy:
but trying to put the general theme across if you like

Which was it seems

robroy:
As I said they are sh scared that these contrary to the official line type opinions are going to be held by the majority,.and do not want to set a precedent of bringing these cases to the fore front and helping them (draw your own conclusions for the reasons)…that is of course always providing they are not already a majority held view

and

robroy:
I think it was,.so would the PM join him in trying to help this poor guy.

After the usual standard b/s statement of ‘I can not comment on individual cases’ …the answer was so very carefully constructed and laid out , and obviously rehearsed for when this stuff came up.

I asked why would they set up questions, as you suggested, about something you say they are frightened of?
Care to respond?

Err you know what?..not really,.I’ve already explained the angle I was coming from on it.
.I’ll leave you to wallow in the pleasure of knowing you have made your point…we all know how you love to be right all the time and have the last word.
So have this one on me to make your day. :laughing:

:unamused: :smiley: …In the meantime just to keep on the thread topic…Did anybody else apart from Franglais hear the item I was on about and care to comment?

robroy:
:unamused: :smiley: …In the meantime just to keep on the thread topic…Did anybody else apart from Franglais hear the item I was on about and care to comment?

What item was that ?.
The only possible conclusion if applying the common sense test is that the whole COVID and ‘vaccine’ ( gene therapy ) ‘official’ ( CCP/WHO/UN/Biden regime approved ) narrative stinks.
Just like the climate scam.

Carryfast:

robroy:

What item was that ?.

The item concerning some guy having a bad reaction to the Covid vaccine brought up in PMQ on Wed…as I said. :neutral_face:

robroy:

Carryfast:

robroy:

What item was that ?.

The item concerning some guy having a bad reaction to the Covid vaccine brought up in PMQ on Wed…as I said. :neutral_face:

Think it’s a bit more than one person and often a bit more than a ‘reaction’.
Sudden cardiac arrest and blood clots are more like catastrophic potentially fatal gene therapy injury.In addition to other reported issues including auto immune responses of varying seriousness.
If we’re going to get into an argument with the Franglaises of this world best to use evidence that they can’t counter or deny exists.
Inconvenient facts like the alteration of the definition of ‘vaccine’ as part of the emergency licencing of experimental mRNA type technology in addition the all the other corrupt immoral gain of function biotech research going on jointly in cooperation between US and China.
What could possibly go wrong.
In addition to the whole narrative and sequence of events which ultimately means trusting the CCP and the WHO and the Gateses and Faucis and Bidens of this world with our lives.
As for the UK parliament it’s obviously no different to the pathetic rabble that Cromwell realised that he’d created from the start.
Basically this country’s rightful government was lost with the defeat of 1066 to be replaced by dumb and dumber puppets working for their own personal and foreign interests

Interesting the injured constituent in question was advised by HM govt to sue someone, would that be the pharma this govt granted immunity to, or are surgeries and other places/people who dished out the experimental treatment to be pursued one wonders.

The Covid vaccines given by the NHS are not experimental.

Moderna (Spikevax) COVID-19 vaccine patient leaflet on GOV.UK
Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty) COVID-19 vaccine for children aged 12 and over patient information leaflet on GOV.UK
Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty) COVID-19 vaccine for children aged 5 to 11 patient information leaflet on GOV.UK
Novavax (Nuvaxovid) COVID-19 vaccine patient information leaflet on GOV.UK
nhs.uk/conditions/covid-19/ … ccination/

"The benefits of the COVID-19 vaccines rollout have been demonstrated in terms of public health and allowing the gradual and safe removal of restrictions on everyday life over the past eighteen months.

In general, indemnities given to manufacturers do not prevent individuals from pursuing a legal claim against a manufacturer for compensation. Rather, the indemnity determines who will pay the manufacturer’s losses arising from such a claim. The Government would therefore not consider that it is necessary to seek to remove any such indemnities given to manufacturers of COVID-19 vaccines for the purpose of allowing individuals to pursue claims for compensation against them.

Although the details of indemnity schemes are commercially confidential, we understand that many governments entered into such arrangements to ensure ready access to COVID-19 vaccines.

"In August 2021, amendments to the Human Medicines Regulations 2012 were made to support the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines. Although the legislation provides partial immunity from civil liability for vaccines supplied under emergency authorisation, it preserves individuals’ right to sue the producers of the vaccine under Part 1 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987. This provides an important level of protection if the safety of the product is not such as people are generally entitled to expect, taking all circumstances into account, and if that defect causes personal injury.

The Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme (VDPS) is a no-fault scheme that provides a one-off, tax-free payment of £120,000 to claimants who have been found, on the balance of probabilities, to have been seriously disabled as a result of a vaccine for a disease listed in the Vaccine Damage Payment Act 1979. The figure of £120,000 is a one-off lump-sum payment, not designed to cover lifetime costs for those impacted.

It is in addition to the Government support package to those with a disability or long-term health condition, including Statutory Sick Pay, Universal Credit, Employment and Support Allowance, Attendance Allowance, and Personal Independence Payments.

A successful claim to VDPS does not stop an individual from bringing litigation against the vaccine manufacturer for damages as the VDPS is not a compensation scheme"
petition.parliament.uk/petition … Act%201987.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote Franglais…‘‘I don’t claim any expertise in any of this’’.
:laughing:

I really do not know of any other bloke (who drives a truck) knowing, or who has bothered to learn all that stuff on that level.
You really need to broaden your horizons mate. :smiley:

robroy:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote Franglais…‘‘I don’t claim any expertise in any of this’’.
:laughing:

I really do not know of any other bloke (who drives a truck) knowing, or who has bothered to learn all that stuff on that level.
You really need to broaden your horizons mate. :smiley:

No expertise at all. Just the basic ability to use a `putor
All in quotation marks, with a link to the original source.

If you want to know what the law is: check Gov site.
Want to know about the NHS; check their site.

No expertise nor personal comments from me.

Franglais:

There rarely is. What there is however is an apparent and overwhelming urge to comply with the official line.

the maoster:

Franglais:

There rarely is. What there is however is an apparent and overwhelming urge to comply with the official line.

I don`t blindly “follow the official line”.
Neither do I choose to always go against it.
You, yourself have at various times accused me of both being conformist, and contrary! (Irony? :smiley: )

Sometimes “the official line” is correct. Sometimes it ain`t.

I`ve followed links to many sites, some official, some unofficial, some batshit crazy.
At the end I make my own mind up, as we all do.

If that is, or isnt, what you term "official" I couldnt give a rat`s ■■■■■■ either way.

Franglais:
The Covid vaccines given by the NHS are not experimental.

So why did they need to be administered subject to emergency use under rule 174 ?.
Why did they need to change the definition of ‘vaccine’ as part of that ?.

I blame Brexit for the whole bloody kerfuffle. Bloody Norman Mirage

switchlogic:

Carryfast agrees with you!

Carryfast:
Basically this country’s rightful government was lost with the defeat of 1066

But there he is supporting the rule of invaders from Germany and the Norse lands, against the Normans.
He forgets that the true Britons had already been subdued by Christian hordes imposing their false God upon them.

Time to go back to our true roots.
Reclaim our heritage. Reclaim the lands of our ancestor Lucy.
Ethiopia is the true British homeland!

Interesting show just finished on BBC R4 AntiSocial. Should be available on line soon.
Mostly about freedom of speech but featuring the Andrew Bridgen Covid speech. The speech content is discussed in some detail.

Ill try putting a link up now, but if it doesnt work, I`ll try updating it later. (Edit…available now)
bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001k837

It is nearly an hour, but worth a serious listen to IMH(non-expert)O, others may disagree.

Franglais:

switchlogic:

Carryfast agrees with you!

Carryfast:
Basically this country’s rightful government was lost with the defeat of 1066

But there he is supporting the rule of invaders from Germany and the Norse lands, against the Normans.
He forgets that the true Britons had already been subdued by Christian hordes imposing their false God upon them.

Time to go back to our true roots.
Reclaim our heritage. Reclaim the lands of our ancestor Lucy.
Ethiopia is the true British homeland!

Ironically no surprise ‘England’ seemed to go backwards in terms of its government during the 500 years between Harold’s defeat and Cromwell’s parliamentary rabble.
Here we are governed by a globalist CCP run cabal of which the WHO is a part.

…wrong thread, removed oops… all thumbs on this new mobile :neutral_face:

and dont believe a word you hear from any minister as prime example 20 second clip of Bridgen…

its what to expect eventually … :cry: