Illegals found in a container

agree and like newmercman

As the son of a refugee ,my dad came over in 1955 got on a plane and didn’t know where he was going!

ended up in Birmingham and met a girl from Wolverhampton result is me and 2 sisters lol

He has worked hard all his life and has an OBE and paid his debt to UK.

Never ever claimed any benefits

Don’t judge people on colour or clothes or accent/clothes.

he speaks perfect English and has great story’s of ww2 as a teenager lol !

BTW i am not English… i see my self as British due to family history and where i have lived/grown up

andy187:
my dad came over in 1955 got on a plane and didn’t know where he was going!

ended up in Birmingham

Fast forward to 2014, someones dad gets in a car on the M6, no idea where he’s going and his licence is revoked, somewhere near Birmingham !! :smiley:

Mike-C:

andy187:

ended up in Birmingham

Fast forward to 2014, someones dad gets in a car on the M6, no idea where he’s going and his licence is revoked, somewhere near Birmingham !! :smiley:

no defo not my dad as he was younger than him
lol

andy187:

Mike-C:

andy187:

ended up in Birmingham

no defo not my dad as he was younger than him
lol

I shudda threw a smiley in there Andy, just kidding. :laughing: :laughing:

is ok… my mum drives more than him lol

Your off topic Mike :smiley:

irish lorries:

he was probably a yam yam lol

irish lorries:

Wouldn’t be the first time i’ve been moderated (if i was this time) , doubt it would be the last. I’ve a gob on me as good as anyone . “illegals found in a container” ? What way is the conversation gonna drift ?
Illegal immigrants, why they comin here etc…? At no point did i really think it was " how to keep them out". Of course that is the responsability of the Haulier ( O lIcence holder).
You may be to young to know this but there was a time the Irish accent was enough to put you into the same category as an Islamic freedom fighter .
I’m not saying its right i’m just relating how it was. :smiley:

Mike-C:

irish lorries:

Wouldn’t be the first time i’ve been moderated (if i was this time) , doubt it would be the last. I’ve a gob on me as good as anyone . “illegals found in a container” ? What way is the conversation gonna drift ?
Illegal immigrants, why they comin here etc…? At no point did i really think it was " how to keep them out". Of course that is the responsability of the Haulier ( O lIcence holder).
You may be to young to know this but there was a time the Irish accent was enough to put you into the same category as an Islamic freedom fighter .
I’m not saying its right i’m just relating how it was. :smiley:

I know it was look at page two of this topic I have no problem with immigrants
Legal or not

andy187:

irish lorries:

he was probably a yam yam lol

Could be. I’ve nothing in my racial make up or appearance to denote me as other than Western European.
But whilst we’re doing nicknames !! :smiley: Goodnight you two !! :laughing: :laughing:

Poverty is relative, none of us here have tasted true hunger or despair.

Silver_Surfer:

Read one of Carryfast’s posts from start to finish and then you’ll know the true meaning of despair :laughing: :imp:

Carryfast can not be a Lgv driver.How would he find the time to write those essays that go and on.
His posts go off the topic of the original post and i dread seeing what he writes as i have no time to read what he finds on Google then repeats the dribble on Trucknet.

2 men charged over this death

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-28910257

newmercman:

Silver_Surfer:

Read one of Carryfast’s posts from start to finish and then you’ll know the true meaning of despair :laughing: :imp:

The first couple of lines is usually enough… :open_mouth:

Driver-Once-More:
2 men charged over this death

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-28910257

Hope them ■■■■■■■■ get what they deserve

newmercman:

Silver_Surfer:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mike-C:

BillyHunt:
So, does anyone know what’s happening to the poor unfortunates/leeches/Sikhs/afghans/Muslims or whatever they are?

its unfortunate that you out a “/” inbetween all of them to denote they they are all the same. It shows your level of input to the conversation.

My input was all in the first couple of pages, you know before it descended into its usual playground bickering fest but hey, why bother reading the whole thing when you can dive in with some pish now & again.

newmercman:

Silver_Surfer:

Amen to that sister. CAN I GET A WITNESS.

#TESTIFY

Both paddys seen getting out of prison van this morning chelmsford magistrates. Near my house, will now be in chelmsford jail pending trial