I'll just leave this here....

Captain Caveman 76:
You’re missing the obvious answer here, he is one of the Healeys. Come on Trampy, are you Eddie or Malcolm?

Would it be so surprising if I was, I bet I am the only trucker in Kirk Ella.

VOSA Tan system says you have more than likely lost your bet!!

kjw21:
VOSA Tan system says you have more than likely lost your bet!!

I doubt that very much, I have lived in Kirk Ella all my life and don’t know any other. Truckers wages wouldn’t buy a garage here, they might own a haulage company but definitely not just a driver. That’s not been a snob but it is the truth.

last

dieseldog999:
last

dd you have no chance, give it a rest. you can try tomorrow, I won’t be on ever again. So you will be able to then.

Some nice properties.

Shame it’s Humberside but i bet it keeps the prices down.

kjw21:
Some nice properties.

It is East Yorkshire, North Humberside name was scrapped for the very reason of house prices in Kirk Ella. We started and finished the petition, some very influential people live here including me :smiley:

id imagine thatl be like having she same claim to fame as being the proud owner of the best mud hut in the village then.

dieseldog999:
id imagine thatl be like having she same claim to fame as being the proud owner of the best mud hut in the village then.

No I am a fridge man who owns a refrigeration business, I live in Kirk Ella through hard graft and earning the right. Not handed to me.

Ah I get it. Sort of like how Stockport uses a Cheshire postcode.

kjw21:
Some nice properties.

If you want to see something funny, simply suggest extending Hull’s boundaries to incorporate it’s suburbs.

kjw21:
Ah I get it. Sort of like how Stockport uses a Cheshire postcode.

Same thing, to be honest I only signed the petition because everyone else did, I couldn’t care less what county I am in

Captain Caveman 76:

kjw21:
Some nice properties.

If you want to see something funny, simply suggest extending Hull’s boundaries to incorporate it’s suburbs.

That would cause a revolution cavey as you will know.

Ps I have no issue with Hull. My wife escaped from there!

UKtramp:

Captain Caveman 76:

kjw21:
Some nice properties.

That would cause a revolution cavey as you will know.

I know, but as a ghetto dweller, I think it’d be funny as ■■■■! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kjw21:
Ps I have no issue with Hull. My wife escaped from there!

Same as everywhere, there is good areas and bad areas. I have friends who live in Hull and some are in pretty rough areas but they are really nice people. Some horrible miserable types in Kirk Ella,

Captain Caveman 76:
I know, but as a ghetto dweller, I think it’d be funny as [zb]! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Personally it wouldn’t worry me but I am sure there would be hell on with my neighbours

Take this as you want -

Quit the delusions of grandeur.

I for one couldn’t give a toss what you have earnt or could earn.

Quit the obvious ■■■■■■■■.

Quit the multiple personalities. It’s tiring.

Have a laugh. Take the ■■■■. Slag firms off (rightly or wrongly). Moan and whine when it’s crap and brag when the job goes well.

Basically - draw a line and start afresh.

kjw21:
Take this as you want -

Quit the obvious [zb].

Have a laugh. Take the ■■■■. Slag firms off (rightly or wrongly). Moan and whine when it’s crap and brag when the job goes well.

Please, go away. We don’t have time for you.

kjw21:
Take this as you want -

Quit the obvious [zb].

Your a nice bloke, I can tell by the way you write your posts. I can also tell you are an honest bloke too. Whenever I post the truth on here, because of my lifestyle that I live, it is unbelievable to most on here as I do not live the life of a normal trucker. I have my own business, I own a rather nice house but I drive a truck for a living. Now how do I draw a line under that without lying in order to appear normal?