Ice Road Truckers.

Gardner6LYT:
series 10

WTF?

robroy:
I didn’t bother as I had more interesting things to do. :sunglasses:
I’m still on with making that candle out of my own earwax. :smiley:

I can save you some time mate - earwax isn’t flammable so a candle made from it won’t be of much use [emoji4]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Prefer Outback Truckers.

Ken.

Drempels:
They need to make one called The Gatehouse. Such a collection of cranks, oddballs and miseries, would be hard pushed to find anywhere else in society :laughing:

They have. It’s called The Undateables and it’s on CH4 (I think) lol

Roymondo:

robroy:
I didn’t bother as I had more interesting things to do. :sunglasses:
I’m still on with making that candle out of my own earwax. :smiley:

I can save you some time mate - earwax isn’t flammable so a candle made from it won’t be of much use [emoji4]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

now_you_tell_me.png

i liked the ep where the cocky guy Gorski had a go driving across India but baled after not even 1 day. They could make some really good eps if they made the stars face their fears . hornets nest under the seat / bear attack / catching a peeping tom who turned out to be lisa kellys dad

Quinny:
Prefer Outback Truckers.

Ken.

It shows how third world vast parts of Australia are .
Even in some of the populated areas it can be 45 min drive to a shop .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Good old IRT totally screwed the job up , nowadays there are so many people applying for jobs up in Yellowknife and Whitehorse the rates have tumbled to something akin to $200/day ish , can earn much more running the asphalt slightly further South . As has been said repeatedly the show is tosh and doesn’t even get close to reality .

Polar Industries went skint earlier this year. Hardly surprising when they used to take 3 times as long to do a job with all the Hollywood pushing about they did.

It’s also crap money on most firms now the fame seekers are doing the job, there’s still some that pay very well, tankers especially, but it shows how bad it is when that Polar mob took on a girl with the ink still wet on her licence who couldn’t even drive around the yard bobtail without help.

An appalling show and the thing they do where they repeat the last five minutes they showed before the adverts makes me want to throw things at my TV. I guess it shows the intelligence of the target audience.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

newmercman:
An appalling show and the thing they do where they repeat the last five minutes they showed before the adverts makes me want to throw things at my TV. I guess it shows the intelligence of the target audience

This is…

The British documentary makers disease. As well as the last five minutes repeat after the adverts there’s the ‘coming up in tonights show’ where they show you what’s going to happen!

Please stop telling me what ANPR stands for!

I know the helicopter has a thermal imaging camera and what it does!

I know how a stinger is deployed!

high usage of exclamation mark warranted

It drives me up the bloody wall!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk