Hurricane Irma

some expat living out on the islands was still posting on facebook we need help even after the planes with help arrived. i told him youll be allrite these things always get sorted and he got snotty on me.

corij:
some expat living out on the islands was still posting on facebook we need help even after the planes with help arrived. i told him youll be allrite these things always get sorted and he got snotty on me.

People can’t expect to move to the country and not smell cowshit

Was a woman on Sky news last night on holiday in Florida complaining that Thomas Cook won’t put on a flight to get them home…sure sticking 200+ people on a plane during a hurricane will work :open_mouth:

xichrisxi:
Was a woman on Sky news last night on holiday in Florida complaining that Thomas Cook won’t put on a flight to get them home…sure sticking 200+ people on a plane during a hurricane will work :open_mouth:

Think I would rather take my chances in a battened down school :smiley:

xichrisxi:

Never forget that people are ■■■■■■■ idiots though. I remember reading a holiday review/complaint and in it she didn’t like curry and that was mainly what the hotel and surrounding restaurants served. The dumb wench had only gone to Goa.

Castillidie:
Never forget that people are [zb] idiots though. I remember reading a holiday review/complaint and in it she didn’t like curry and that was mainly what the hotel and surrounding restaurants served. The dumb wench had only gone to Goa.

That story alone should provide all the proof we need that forced sterilisation is warranted in certain circumstances. As a species we will never evolve if we keep breeding stupidity in!

Adonis.:
I don’t live there and find it difficult to care.

A.

+1
my sentiments exactly my good man…despite the sanctimonious few on here waffling their gums,nobody is going to give a monkeys whatsoever unless someone in their immediate family is affected…itl be the usual pish spouted by the media and presidents,with the world leaders and attention grabbing celebs gobbing off with their thought going out to some irrelevant citizens.
it was the same for new orleans a few years ago,then after it settles down,it comes out that the delay in rebuilding is so that a larger percentage of those in the areas destroyed ( ■■■■■/ethnic) would resettle elsewhere and reduce the numbers left,so that when they rebuild it,they might have less greif from said inhabitants ( i read that in the daily mail so it must be true). :slight_smile:

xichrisxi:

Great idea let’s book a holiday in Florida at the peak of the Huricane season then moan when the zb hits the fan as expected right on time. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll say one thing, I’m sorry for all the damage and upset that this hurricane has caused many people but one thing I’m extremely happy about is that ■■■■ Branson’s Neker island has been ■■■■■■■ flattened ! Pity the hurricane couldn’t have only hit his island :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Bewick.

Bewick:
I’ll say one thing, I’m sorry for all the damage and upset that this hurricane has caused many people but one thing I’m extremely happy about is that [zb] Branson’s Neker island has been [zb] flattened ! Pity the hurricane couldn’t have only hit his island :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Bewick.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
might be more fun for you if he is self insured?? :wink:

dieseldog999:

Bewick:
I’ll say one thing, I’m sorry for all the damage and upset that this hurricane has caused many people but one thing I’m extremely happy about is that [zb] Branson’s Neker island has been [zb] flattened ! Pity the hurricane couldn’t have only hit his island :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Bewick.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
might be more fun for you if he is self insured?? :wink:

He probably is, I never thought of that ! :wink: Serves the greedy ■■■■ right if he is ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: Bewick.