How to stand your ground

Jayen4:
I think your censor thingy needs to have the screws made a little less tight… :wink:

You’ll need to take that up in the feedback forum, the management are in charge of screw tightness :wink:

Having said that, in past discussions most people have seemed to feel that the auto-censor level was about right.

Jayen4:

The-Snowman:

Jayen4:
If he’d behaved like that with me, he would have been told in no uncertain terms,to STOP behaving like a [zb] 5 year old and to get the [zb] away from my truck !

Which in the real world translates as “Id sit there not saying a word but by the time the story has done the rounds of the RDC id have sent him packing, sobbing like a girl”

Wrong Snowman ! I am know for telling people precisely what I’m thinking ! Have done so many times , up to and including senior high court judges ! Some people just don’t like hearing the truth…tough… Cops don’t phase me…you however,seem to be indicating that you are frightened of them… No need to be.

Thing is mate there’s a whole difference between standing up for yourself, and creating a situation with the sole intention of being a complete arse, and purposely recording it…and more than once.
Can’t be arsed to check out you tube, but I’d bet he has numerous similar (created) situations on there.
He may as well.have been sat there with a fishing rod.

Jayen4:
.you however,seem to be indicating that you are frightened of them

Not sure how you reached that conclusion but ill put it down to the beer talking

Get back in your car and ■■■■ off you pair of corrupt, spitting, dirty pricks :laughing:

Balshy trucker 1 Pricks with no friends 0

The-Snowman:

Jayen4:

Not sure how you reached that conclusion but ill put it down to the beer talking

Nope , don’t drink. … Like to try again ■■ :wink:

Jayen4:

The-Snowman:

Jayen4:

proper keyboard warrior stuff this! :unamused:
For a newbie, you need to wind ya neck in a bit mate.

Gembo:

Jayen4:

The-Snowman:

Jayen4:

Whoa! You’d best watch him mate he’s…quote; ‘‘Known for precisely telling people what he’s thinking’’ :smiley: …AND including High Court Judges! :open_mouth: :laughing:

(Incidentally…am I right in saying that you would actually need to tell a High Court Judge ‘‘precisely what you are thinking’’ in order for him to make a judgement, or have I missed something. :laughing: )

Don’t forget that the highway code is just that… a code. It even states in the front that it doesn’t constitute legal advice (or words to that effect, I don’t have one).

I have found the wording in the TSRGD before, and made a mental note that I shouldn’t park on a solid edgeline, but I can’t find it again quickly, however, the TSRGD does say that solid edgelines are used:

(i) where the demarcation between the
carriageway and the verge is poor,
(ii) along lengths prone to fog and mist,
(iii) on heavily-trafficked single carriageway
roads where headlamp dazzle is severe,
(iv) at sudden changes of carriageway width,
(v) on the approaches to narrow bridges,
(vi) on the approaches to bends indicated by
bend warning signs,

Which says to me they’re used in places where you probably shouldn’t be parking as it would present a hazard.

Highway code or not
(haven’t a scooby what the TSRDG is btw, and not really bothered)
if you posess common sense, your own brain tells you if you are parked somewhere safe or somewhere potentially dangerous. :bulb:

(On the other hand it does not a lot of times, when you see those cretins parked up for the night in a lay by which is directly adjacent to a busy trunk road, so much so that their limited brain power is at least telling them to pull their mirror in :unamused: .)

First impressions, and on the face of it the guy was parked relatively safe in an ‘emergency break’’ situation beyond his control, so he was not parked in an ideal place, but was trying to keep his tacho right.
BUT…as stated by someone else, he was just looking for a confrontation situation (which he got) to make himself a ‘you tube hero’ and not for the first time, so imo he should be nicked, before he goes to far and some poor ■■■■ ends up buried in the back of his trailer.

TSRGD is the Traffic Signs Rules and General Directives - basically the specification for how signs and markings should be used, and what regulations they apply to. I became familiar with it after looking up a few things. Only really useful to people who don’t work in related industries as a way of getting out of tickets or fines or whatever when the sign/marking/etc was non-standard. Sites like Pepipoo rely on it.

But yeh, I can understand the motivations for stopping there. I would rather have infringed a few minutes to find somewhere that wasn’t on the brow of a hill, on a bend infront of a side road, though. Attitude didn’t help tbh.

Gembo:

Jayen4:

The-Snowman:

Jayen4:

Newbie !■■.. Only been here for 4 years longer than you ! And kindly don’t tell me what to do…muppet… Nobody asked for your ‘comments’…

robroy:

Gembo:

Jayen4:

The-Snowman:
Whoa! You’d best watch him mate he’s…quote; ‘‘Known for precisely telling people what he’s thinking’’ :smiley: …AND including High Court Judges! :open_mouth: :laughing:

(Incidentally…am I right in saying that you would actually need to tell a High Court Judge ‘‘precisely what you are thinking’’ in order for him to make a judgement, or have I missed something. :laughing: )

You clearly have no idea. And now you seem to think that you’re a comedian…Can’t address the facts or stay on topic. Typical really…quite sad too.
I shall comment no further…not worth wasting my time…
(edited for too many quotes…forum software wouldn’t allow it.)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Looks like you’ve told me ‘‘Precisely what you’re thinking’’ :smiley:

I promise I’ll try to take you seriously in future, even though you make that concept quite difficult. :wink:

■■■■, I thought this thread was starting to show some promise too!

Jayen4:

The-Snowman:

Jayen4:

Mind altering drugs?

Jayen4:
I shall comment no further…not worth wasting my time…

Standard comment by low level internet trolls who find out after 2 posts they are woefully underequipped, way out of their depth and want to stop posting while still trying to save face
Such a cliche

Captain Caveman 76:
■■■■, I thought this thread was starting to show some promise too!

Patience young grasshopper. The school holidays have only just begun. In three or four weeks they will be bored out of their little skulls. The baiting will be bounty full. :grimacing:

Take no notice Jayen. Theres a few crusty old stalwarts on here who think they’re king ding. I dismantled half of em in 5 posts :laughing:

^^^ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: