How to avoid the 'trucker waddle'

topmixer11:
When home go do 10k I just have now I’m all bathed shaved and ready for my din dins which I prepared after run and set in oven while bathing my Adonis body. Black farmer sausages 99.9% pork aldi potato wedges Branston beans 2 perfect fried eggs using my silicon egg moulds ,1 slice of aldi farmhouse brown 1 large glass of orange juice not from concentrate with bits. ,followed by 1 tin of aldi peach slices mmmmm and I’m still losing weight EXCERCISE is KEY

Sounds like Aldi is the key, they leave out the calories, that’s why it’s so cheap.

OVLOV JAY:
Watching the calories won’t help shift what’s already there. It’s the sugar you need to cut down on, that’s what’s stored in the waistline, it’s not fat, a common misconception. The 5 and 2 diet was very successful for me about 4 years ago. Dropped 3 stone in about 2 months, still ate what I wanted for 5 days a week. I now watch what I eat like a hawk, and go to the gym 4 times a week. You’ve got to cut out secondary sugar too, things like milk, pasta, white rice, cereals etc

Bit of jobby there, but you’re very, very right in saying sugar is what needs cutting down.

I’ll challenge any fatty here to stop drinking fizzy drinks for a month. Everything else the same, just swap the fizzy juice for water. You’ll see a huge difference.

Processed sugar should be avoided like the plague. Take all these fancy diets and plans and stick them up your hoop, if you want to get healthy, not just lose weight (smackheads don’t weigh much, doubt they’re healthy), eat natural and exercise. If it comes in a packet, bin it.

A.

Simple answer is to stay active and eat less processed cr@p. If your job routinely involves sitting on your arris for 4.5 hours at a stretch, make sure you get properly active every time you stop for a 45 or daily rest - and that doesn’t mean just walking as far as the burger van!

Was listening to a doctor on the radio the other week.he was on about some of the stuff these nutritionalists come out with.
He reckoned nobody has actually done any detailed clinical studies…it’s all just “observational”
E.g.
A bloke died from heart disease who ate lots of sausages…so they blamed it on sausages.
Now this doctor(being scotish)decided to actually do the tests.
He compared scotland with france…and found they had almost identical lifestyles…but frances’ heart disease rate was a fifth of that in scotland .
Go figure.

Agree with what’s been said,to see someone isn’t knowing them,all done it hurry up fatty

But then you think poor bugger might be ill and working coz he has to not coz he likes it,but have to admit to not eating properly snack bars crisps on the go work trousers are 34 18 months ago they fitted,now keep pulling em up but pump truck full pallets of pop all day soon kills the calories.

Going up to Yorkshire walking when we can helps and Yorkshire tea friendly folk and hendersons relish makes days in the cab worthwhile

Jeff.

I have to escape from my screaming hoard of fans every day, so I am now a match for Mo Farah.

Although I do look like a snake that has swallowed a pig. Handsome one though.

Didn’t know snakes have beards lol :grimacing:

Yeah. I am a muslim snake.

Juddian:
you hear them on here often urging the avoidance of jobs that require a bit of graft.

That would be me then Judders, 5’10 11st 2lb as of last night pre homemade pizza. :smiley:

No problem laugh away pal, lets see what you walk like in 30 years time :unamused: The world is so easy when you are 25 and immortal but when you get into your 40’s everything changes mate. I worked out in the gym and was a fanatic for years, powerlifting was my thing but you will be told by your body when to pack it in. Runners get bad knees, swimmers get webbed feet and no matter how much work you put in 12 hour shifts regularly in the saddle and driving a truck and your meals will dictate what you walk like later on in life so yeah have a good laugh while you are on that side of the fence :sunglasses:

ckm1981:
Meal replacement shakes,dropped a stone already back down to mid 12 stone now.

Which would you recommend?

Red86:

ckm1981:

You could start by joining that chap on the M6 walking his dog. Even a half hour walk does you good

Red86:

ckm1981:

Here’s the write up/review I did on another thread on here…
It’s working very well,I have one before I leave for work which is generally 3am or there about then another around 11ish depending when I stop for my break.
It’s the first times I’ve ever tried anything like this and tbh I’m surprised at its effectiveness,it’s a very good hunger suppressant as I seem to be going 6 or so hours after having a shake before I start feeling hungry and it does seem to make me feel more energetic in the morning but whether that’s down to not eating junk food that makes you lethargic or the Matrix I couldn’t say exactly.

I started on it on Friday last week,weighed at the start 13st 11 I’ve just weighed myself and it’s showing 13st 5 and 3/4 so it looks to be working obviously the rate of weight loss will slow down as time goes on.

I’m taking one shake in the morning,one at lunch time(lunch time is early because I’m awake at 3ish so around 11)then having a “normal” tea but cutting down slightly on portion size,oh and drinking at least 1.5 litres of water a day your body NEEDS to be hydrated to lose weight.

For the Matrix product itself I have to say I am pleasantly surprised how it keeps the hunger at bay,you can quite comfortably get to tea time having only consumed 360 calories which is 2xshakes @ 180 each,and it also contains green tea extract which is a proven fat burner,I have a quite physical job aside from the driving aspect which involves 10-15 drops a day in cages so if the product was not helping I’d of probably passed out with hunger by 9am lol
This is the stuff I’m using…
pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi … ID=EBAY-GB
£25 may seem a lot but you’d spend that in a week at butter vans ect,this will cover 2 meals per day for 25 days,50 servings per tub.

12 stone for me will be slim yes as I’m 5ft10 but it’s what I was for many years as i played a lot of football and did kickboxing but diving trucks put a stop to kickboxing due to late classes at night and I only get to play 5 aside football now but it’s a hour excercise I suppose.
That’s my review done :smiley:

Juddian…have you been there at some time…i for one have done all that you wrote, and well written too…unfortunately i weigh in at 56 stone, and have yet to change my egg and bean vest, but i am getting around to it…just joking about the vest and weight.
I know what the poster means though, have seen those images lots of times, and have commented to myself F F see you next tuesday…yes there can be excuses for people being fat, there also cannot, and as for the egg and bean vest there is absolutely no excuse for dressing like that, and thank god you dont see many like that around anymore, whereas years ago it was a uniform…ha ha. I have always prided myself on my appearance, and apart from wearing a suit, look tidy and clean, a lot of companies supply uniforms which change the image of a driver, people took the ■■■■ out of stobart drivers when they issued them to their drivers, yet most companies followed suit, and i felt a pride in my company when i wore a uniform, sadly now i only wear the fred perry and prefer my own trousers, as company ones are like cardboard.
But back in the old days, jeans and polished boots were the order of the day, and a boiler suit was the norm, some of my compatriots wore a bib and brace, i didnt like them, but it was a lot different back then which has already been documented.

Just never make it habit that hou have a good biscuit on hand.

I broke from the rule of no sweet stuff to work, mrs bought me a pack of custard creams, FFS 2 shifts and theyre almost gone.