How to annoy a fridge driver

Fridge driver probably left no room in front of trailer.
To wake up to this ?
Parked in front of his trailer sunk to his knees in mud.
Thinking he’s in the right.
If it were me it be 9 or 11?
But you wouldn’t be getting up after 1
(ZB)

I don’t imagine they leave them running for the hell of it. Par the job is getting used to the noises on the road/ MSA’s etc.

Jack-knife:
Fridge driver probably left no room in front of trailer.
To wake up to this ?
Parked in front of his trailer sunk to his knees in mud.
Thinking he’s in the right.
If it were me it be 9 or 11?
But you wouldn’t be getting up after 1
(ZB)

Bit too long for a haiku, but good effort.

Had to google that?
Thought it was some special move.
Like full nelson.
But thanks I’m a poet and don’t even know it.
Wasted driving trucks and I knew it.

Jack-knife:
Had to google that?
Thought it was some special move.
Like full nelson.
But thanks I’m a poet and don’t even know it.
Wasted driving trucks and I knew it.

:smiley:

eddie snax:
Maybe Ford should have made the real lorry out of Diecast, it didn’t feel soft at all.

In fairness to my brother, was better than him ■■■■■■■ in the bath :open_mouth:

It maybe soft but maybe you just had a hard head?

Anyway what a meany. Never mind ■■■■■■■■ should’ve chocolate logged the joint bath after brother muckles plonked you on the nut with a vintage. No amount of blue matey bubble bath would sort that one out.

Radar19:
If you did that to me, I’d let down 5 of your tyres then pour adblue in your diesel tank.

Just think of all the POA i could get

James the cat:

eddie snax:
Maybe Ford should have made the real lorry out of Diecast, it didn’t feel soft at all.

In fairness to my brother, was better than him ■■■■■■■ in the bath :open_mouth:

It maybe soft but maybe you just had a hard head?

Anyway what a meany. Never mind ■■■■■■■■ should’ve chocolate logged the joint bath after brother muckles plonked you on the nut with a vintage. No amount of blue matey bubble bath would sort that one out.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Though the trancon wasn’t vintage back then :wink:

TheNewBoy:

Radar19:
If you did that to me, I’d let down 5 of your tyres then pour adblue in your diesel tank.

Ffs, you still here ■■? :unamused:

raymundo:

TheNewBoy:

Radar19:

Imagine being at sea with him on a cross Atlantic trip Ray with the hatches battened down !!

bald bloke:

raymundo:

TheNewBoy:

Radar19:

Imagine being at sea with him on a cross Atlantic trip Ray with the hatches battened down !!

He’s the kind of bloke to go to sea and announce on the first night that he hates fish pie.

Probably turn the ships engine off because it’s disturbing his sleep. Ray and his men would wake up drifting up the Thames ars end first, having gone to bed off Bermuda.

Accidents can be easily covered up at sea, and truly think there is a good chance there could be one … :slight_smile:
edit … hypothetically speaking of course, and flying fish that landed on the deck overnight were collected in the morn and fried for breaky, quite tasty so may be fine in a fish pie !

raymundo:
Accidents can be easily covered up at sea, and truly think there is a good chance there could be one … :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t it be more a case of no one else having to take turns in the barrel? :laughing:

So what did you actually achieve by doing that? Pay back? Come on! That attitude is as bad as car drivers. Do you like going to a supermarket and getting fresh food that would have come in a fridge trailer? Just because the guy would prefer to do that to get a better nights sleep doesn’t mean he shouldn’t pull a fridge.

TheNewBoy:
After many a night disturbed by a fridge/freezer trailer at night ( them parking next to me not me packing next to them ) it was time for a bit if payback, in the layby where i was parking a driver had pulled the pin & parked behind the trailer (which just takes the ■■■■) so i parked up for the night in front of his trailer, close enough that it wasn’t impossible to re hitch up but he would have to work for it.

Early morning came & as i expected their was a knock on the door with mr attitude telling me to move forward, now i was originally only going to have 9hrs but at that moment it suddenly became the full 11hrs, he was told not my problem you shouldn’t have parked behind your trailer.

He managed to re hitch but took he a while, the lesson being if you cant sleep with a fridge don’t pull one

Yes I’m a C…U…Next Tuesday but the amusement factor was worth it.

Idiots like this is why condoms were invented

he hasnt been back since…maybe he`s got the message now that no one supported his ridiculous actions.

James the cat:

JaxDemon:
Why are us fridge drivers hated so much?

I feel like I’m a victim here

Don’t suffer in silence. There’s support groups for fridge drivers and those affected by fridge vigilantism by fridge hating ■■■■ knockers

Search for the fridge abuse support compaign twitter using the hashtags:-

#was it you that turned my box off?
#oi, you just wrote a nob on my trailer door?

There’s a day of ironic silence on the 1st April to mark 1 year of the campaign[/quot

:laughing:

TheNewBoy:

Radar19:

Don’t think you can use poa while on a breakdown. Swear some lads at one place found out they could not use POA for it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think the fridge driver’s annoyed him more than the other way round, first class bell-end. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:

raymundo:

Wouldn’t it be more a case of no one else having to take turns in the barrel? :laughing:

Takin yer turn in the barrel has been well out of fashion, in most places anyway since the advent of the blow up doll. We did have one on one ship many years ago now who I had on the official crew list as Miranda Plazibod and for whom I claimed the duty free allowance of 200 ■■■■ and a bottle in every port, also one night a Humber river pilot apologised to her for swearing in front of a lady !! she was dressed in a long tee shirt and stood in the corner of the wheelhouse and just with the low light level he actually thought she was a real female, well for the crew member who bought here from the ■■■ shop in Rotterdam maybe she was. Her existence ended when she was stabbed to deflation and her corpse was dropped overboard about 5 mile north of Sheringham. I don’t think it was a racially motivated incident even though she was black … just a wee bit disturbing and startling for one coming across her in unusual places during the night watches … :slight_smile: