How do you cope with stress

Buycrider:
ofIf another driver has got a 700 hp, Super Spaced Cabbed Super-Swede, and you are dodging about in summat the boss found in a scrapyard in Essex, so xbing what. Leave it in a layby, go home, hopefully when you come back in the morning some toerag will have nicked it. Let the boss get stressed up. zb him.

pmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That,s what it,s all about JD. Have a Laff!! If you get stressed up cos all the planks like me, on this site swear too much, just say Zbit, let them swear. Ignorant bleeders.!! Let Rikki take the strain :laughing: :laughing:
(or Ladytrucker 679 who seems to be in charge tonight) :wink: :wink:

it sounds like you have issues going on in your personal life Merc. thats obviously your business so only you can decide how best to resolve them but it seems that those issues are causing the stress rather than what happens at work. incidents at work are probably only a trigger rather than cause.
there is no single way to relieve stress as everyone is different but as someone who is easily irritated, i have developed my own technique which is basically reminiscing or daydreaming about happier times. when you were a kid did you ever go on a fishing holiday with your dad or go camping with your mates and have a laugh? something like that might help. just thinking about a less stressful occasion that reminds you that although life is over-rated, it has the odd good time too. or how about the β– β– β– β–  blond across the road? it might never happen but you might prefer to think about how much of a good time you would like to have with her :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

im back being stressed at work and anxeity, due to bulling intimdation and victimasation in the workplace,

trying to find something else but struggling.

By using the QUEENS English, it does upset those who
feel they need to give me stress, wonderfully :smiley: , with out
any Anglo-Saxon vocabulary, being used. :slight_smile:

merc0447:
Recently ive been getting stressed out - don’t know why maybe personal reasons ,although ive never suffered before. Traffic jams, waiting at RDCs ,getting cut to shreds by other motorists has never bothered me in the past - water off a ducks back usually, but now its starting to drive me crazy, im starting to get grey hairs FFS :angry:

My job is the easiest in the world so cant really complain about that- i was thinking maybe a wee stint on nightshift will get my head sorted out as its all over the place at the moment :cry:

A guy in work has a picture of his girlfriend to keep him calm but i think if i had mines that would just stress me out more :laughing:

I disagree
I see the Job as very Hard,as you as Driver a Nothing,but if any goes wrong you are the one liable. That counts cutting your Nerves back Millimeter by Millimeter and is Painfull.
I went to the Doctor and asked for anything as i have a Friend who can’t go to Toilet for Days. Now i’m making him a Coffee each Time i see him,and during he was on Toilet gave me his Assistand the Job. He found out and i had to leave,but it worked very well :grimacing:

I would put a mountain bike in the back of the trailer,put some lights on it to ride in the dark,would go for miles in the uk or when abroad,find some good places to get away from the truck,after cycling over alps and mountains,then would get the argos barr bell weights out,and do loads of sets and workouts,stress would go away.Drink loads of lidls water,avoid caffeine and alchol,and medicins that you get over the counter do not help when driving.

how do i handle stress…

heres my answer

Only just seen this thread - how to beat stress? Save the planet and your pocket at the same time.

1. Get yourself a woodburning stove
  2. Get a few tonnes of un-split logs delivered (or go and cut them yourself, I don’t care which!!)
  3. Purchase a large, good quality axe
  4. Split the logs - each log can be the head of the [zb] in the silver Merc that cut you up, your bank manager, your ex, or anyone who is causing you stress
    :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :angry: :angry:

Sometimes you will come accross a really knotty log that just will not split. Put it to one side and save it for the day you come home with a really desperate need to kill someone.

I promise you no more stress, cheap heat and a warm home.

PS - buy a proper stove with a flat top and cooking ring on it - you cannot beat a casserole or stew slow cooked for 8 hours on a woodburner :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve got a very simplistic approach to stress, when I get it I just think β€œoh well, everyone gets it from time to time” and I just wait for it to pass and then I’m happy again.

Three things, One I ain’t getting enough pay to get stressed, thats the office mans job,I know I have been there. Second is just accepting thats the way things are sometimes and watch others get stressed instead, makes me laugh now as I watch others getting wound up. Third take a John Deere Tractor fully loaded with straw on the bits of the A1 that are not upgraded to motorway yet on a Friday evening (Though thats getting harder now) I live with that memory, it brings a smile to my face every time.