Horse boxes closing motorways

Sorry guys but I have been driving for far too long and driven all sorts but the hardest thing I have driven is a ford cargo with 2 horses in the back over the Severn Bridge, swap it for a windy night and a decker anytime.
Also my niece just spent a vast amount of money so she could tow a horse box and ■■■■ can that girl reverse park better than me…

tommy t:
Oh yes our equine loving friends like a drama, and also like to cause tailbacks where ever they need to go

Sounds like the water fairies aka Fire Brigade when they turn out.
Few years ago on a job all under control ready for them to show up L3&2 shut (car only poking 1ft into L2) , traffic crawling past and queing about 3 miles and those ■■■■■■■ showed up and parked in L1 for ■■■■■ sake and knackered it even more if that was possible :unamused: Always the bloody same :imp:

Well I had a nice experience with one of those big HGV derived horseboxes on the A1 this afternoon. Moron overtakes me sat on the white line separating L1 and L2, occassionally weaving over it and back again and as soon as the back of his wagon is in line with the front of my cab, veers across into L1. Not ideal but not the end of the world normally. Shame he forgot about the 20ft trailer he had attached to it so I ended up on the hard shoulder. Anyway gets on my way, he ends up crawling up a hill, I overtake him, I’m halfway past in L2 and he just pulls out, no indication, nothing. I don’t think the twonk even looked in his mirrors. Driving past trying to get the ■■■■■■ to roll down his window to remind him he has a trailer on and he’s wearing glasses Mr. Magoo would be proud of. Bet he’s blind as a bat.

If anyone knows of a two tone green MAN horse box reg beginning N7 that comes from some farm or horse stables near Consett I’d be pleased to know which it is.