Home brew sleeper cabs

OM_titano_1977_5.jpgThis is Toprun website , so Ferdy and Aime Brodard should get credit for it.

Ive never seen any Scania 110 with such a sleeper before - it looks like something a removals company would use,

Id be very interested to know the history of this truck
Ed

sorry its actually a 141!

EDTRUCK:
0This is Toprun website , so Ferdy and Aime Brodard should get credit for it.

Ive never seen any Scania 110 with such a sleeper before - it looks like something a removals company would use,

Id be very interested to know the history of this truck
Ed

Wouldn’t that be a fantastic thing to drive on a hot Mediterranean day… Winters in Russia would be just as fun…

Jeff…

I was looking at 1957-65 Magirus lorries on LKW Stefan, and came across this:

baumaschinenbilder.de/forum/ … =0&page=15
You may recognise some of the usernames of the posters on the thread. Hi Eric!

Intresting one ! :smiley: Must have done wonders for the MPG !

Just found this on Facebook (not my picture)

I wonder if the engine was upgraded too?

Romanian home brew if a bit on the small side

cfat

The blue pic was posted earlier but the red one is the same motor - not sure which came first.

hoey5.jpg

It was a day cab tipper when I got it in the 90s. Ended up selling it to wayne skinner then it set on fire on Lincoln ring road. He cut it up and put the back end on a f12

image.jpg

Not a sleeper but home made

This is a half brewed sleeper

image.jpg

45 mph and a hard ride but it seemed a good idea at the time

Nick bull:

Hi Nick, glad to see you on here. Having seen your home-brew stuff over the years, I was wondering have you ever built 1 that you thought ‘Oh Yes, that’s it, perfect’ :smiley: be it for whatever use you intended, Middle East etc, & have you ever sold 1 then later thought 'you idiot, why did you sell that :unamused: '. Regards Chris

adr:

Nick bull:

Hi Nick, glad to see you on here. Having seen your home-brew stuff over the years, I was wondering have you ever built 1 that you thought ‘Oh Yes, that’s it, perfect’ :smiley: be it for whatever use you intended, Middle East etc, & have you ever sold 1 then later thought 'you idiot, why did you sell that :unamused: '. Regards Chris

Hi. I think the rabbits hutch was a good one. We got 6or 7 of us in there one night and watched a film, plenty of room. I should of maybe kept the n10 or at least done a few trips in it.

Nick bull:

adr:

Nick bull:

Hi. I think the rabbits hutch was a good one. We got 6or 7 of us in there one night and watched a film, plenty of room. I should of maybe kept the n10 or at least done a few trips in it.

My favourite looks wise & cos it was a 142, was UJW 585Y, the pic of it in the Long Haul Pioneers on page 101, it just looks the perfect set up wagon. Chris

It’s amazing how many conversions like these were done by the trucks owners over the years. It’d be nice to see some modern trucks with these extra large cabs now for those that can’t afford Longlines.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

A bit off thread I know but here’s a pic of a model I made of Nick’s 142 UJW585Y. It’s not 100% accurate,I added a few extra bit’s and pieces.

NZ JAMIE:

A bit off thread I know but here’s a pic of a model I made of Nick’s 142 UJW585Y. It’s not 100% accurate,I added a few extra bit’s and pieces.

Nice! :sunglasses: Robert