Hindsight is 20/20 vision

ChrisArbon:
Some of the stuff that I have done, makes me proud, some makes me laugh, some makes me ashamed and some makes me shudder. My career spans five decades and I think I’ve seen and done a bit more than most. But I wouldn’t change things; except maybe one or two of the dark memories that surface every so often. I’ve still got my health and fitness; plus my guardian angel still puts in an appearance when necessary.

+1.couldnt have said it better myself…id imagine theres a good few dudes of similar ilk reading this…

ALL GOOD READING,the photo of the trialer couplings has got me puzzled,i have no idea of its age however i cannot get to grips with the couplings .where is the blue line and what are all those electrical plugs for.i know it is along time ago i pulled a trailer but the last time in 2002 they had the 3palm couplings ,a road train? pdb.

A bit of up to date hindsight on my part. I wish I’d seen that pothole before I hit it four weeks ago on my bike!!! Three broken ribs and having to sleep in an armchair until last week improved my 20/20 vision :open_mouth: :open_mouth: but I’m on the mend now but, still banned from two wheels for the moment :cry: :cry: Regards Kev.

kevmac47:
A bit of up to date hindsight on my part. I wish I’d seen that pothole before I hit it four weeks ago on my bike!!! Three broken ribs and having to sleep in an armchair until last week improved my 20/20 vision :open_mouth: :open_mouth: but I’m on the mend now but, still banned from two wheels for the moment :cry: :cry: Regards Kev.

Kev, Were you at the nod or what ■■?, perhaps you need to go to Specsavers, Or better still get some BUSHMILLS ,Just to spark the old tastebuds up, Anyway get well soon my friend & if I may say so choose better holes to fall into, The fury ones comes to mind Eh, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

I like to think I’ve learned something from each and every experience, both good and bad ones, so fundamentally I wouldn’t change a thing, however I do wish I had taken more photos.

kevmac47:

I should think you are banned, never mind your ribs, if you are out of action what about poor Mrs Kev having to survive without her …ahem…‘rations’ :smiley: :wink:

grumpy old man:

kevmac47:

I should think you are banned, never mind your ribs, if you are out of action what about poor Mrs Kev having to survive without her …ahem…‘rations’ :smiley: :wink:

No comment G.O.M. :wink: :wink: Regards Kev.