High Street deliveries, multi drop

Roymondo:
Young Street

I don’t Adam and Eve Mews it (actually that’s a few roads down). There’s loads of room down there (Young St.)! Mind you I did deliver in the back yard of the old Barkers building so was free from the black barstewards (or are they blue there?), although there was even an off-road warden in that area - the folks living on that posh square weren’t best pleased at backing on to a noisy place of work. Ha Ha.

Snudger:

Roymondo:
Young Street

I don’t Adam and Eve Mews it (actually that’s a few roads down). There’s loads of room down there (Young St.)! Mind you I did deliver in the back yard of the old Barkers building so was free from the black barstewards (or are they blue there?), although there was even an off-road warden in that area - the folks living on that posh square weren’t best pleased at backing on to a noisy place of work. Ha Ha.

It was (almost) beyond a joke - I was there around the same time most days (around 8.30am). Some mornings the warden was writing the ticket out and photographing the truck before I had even switched off the engine. The first time it happened, I quietly pointed out that the loading restrictions only applied on the other side of the road, but after that I simply let him get on with it and ignored him. On that job, I had a driver’s mate (high value goods) and it was as much as I could do to stop one of them jumping out and tw@tting the warden (he didn’t have quite the same laissez-faire attitude as I did :slight_smile: ).