Hiab's at work

What a great piece of kit that is. What’s the max weight it can lift and what weight can it lift at max reach ?

fedaykinal:
What a great piece of kit that is. What’s the max weight it can lift and what weight can it lift at max reach ?

I think it books at 0.75t at 33.5m and 18.something all the way in. It’ll send a tonne to 32m iirc. Had a play today and it is mega. Only 2 of us have been allowed near it :laughing: , the driver who’s having it, and me as cover :open_mouth: .

That really is a stunning looking motor, particularly like the colour of the cab and that crane looks like a real weapon.
It’s crazy when you look at new motors going on the road these day’s, when I started on the crane motors anything over 20mt ton was considered huge and my we Atlas 4006 was the norm, now look where we are. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

image.jpeg

Me ready to swap screens in a AK430 shredder

TROOPER 8011:

This looks more like the lower section of a Mobile Elevated Work Platform (Cherrypicker)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Had this lifting for us on a few builds this year. It was the first of its type when first built.

image.jpeg
image.jpegone has treated ones self to some forks .

Punchy Dan:

Hi Dan, Just come across this (better late than never) Can you give some info on the job in question? Obviously replacing a transmission unit, looks like a ball breaker of a job (fitter/mechanic looks to have his nose to the grindstone? :laughing: ) Any idea of the price of the replacement part and time it took?
Regards Paulycats

paulycats:

Punchy Dan:

Hi Dan, Just come across this (better late than never) Can you give some info on the job in question? Obviously replacing a transmission unit, looks like a ball breaker of a job (fitter/mechanic looks to have his nose to the grindstone? :laughing: ) Any idea of the price of the replacement part and time it took?
Regards Paulycats

Hi ,Iam sorry I have no clue on the parts cost ,the transport cost is a half days charge ,I collected the recon unit and drove to the quarry ,I have cscsCpcs and MQC cards ect and am a regular at this one so drove straight in where the fitters had got all bolts ect undone so for me it was perhaps an hours job doing the exchange / sitting fresh unit in ,hope this helps ,

image.jpega foot crane

image.jpeg

I’ve moved off the HIAB work now but a mate of mine sent me some pictures of this beauty whilst he was working in Denmark.

22A4FC8B-D96F-4C3B-9B3B-D2837C3FCE27.jpeg

image.jpegloaded my self and another after a boat show at a marina .

F1E6127B-7A15-4F6F-B0DC-23CB465C3356.jpeg

image.jpeg16 litre 750 :open_mouth: