hi

Maybe the planner is a regular on this forum and takes great pleasure in screwing him over.

adam277:
Maybe the planner is a regular on this forum and takes great pleasure in screwing him over.

My thoughts exactly.

Planner found this board a few months ago and has slowly worked out which one of his drivers is “Dozy”.

Dozy’s oppo’s love it now that the planner has it worked out as they all have easy weeks with a generally early finish on Friday.

They have also been directed to this board to read Dozy’s ■■■■■■

dieseldog999:
Same here. My view is work is work and I’m there to do whatever work they ask me to, within the bounds of the law, and in return for this laid back attitude I’m paid back with never being refused time off and often the better runs

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1

my sentiments exactly…hear hear,and good for you.
ive always worked that way myself apart from the legal bit if it suits me.
that way theres a bit of mutual respect which usually works both ways.
[/quote]
Same here. I do a run week in week out that very few others want to do. It does get to me admittedly but if i need to do something different even as short notice as the following week its always there. Give and take goes a very long way… :bulb:

And there you have it all you new people coming into the job be prepared to be ■■■■■■, don’t question anything and just do what your told, there is more morons on here than i thought, and that’s why your working for buttons
Yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir I will do anything and never question it because I’m here to work and i don’t have a brain