Hi .im new here but does anyone remember Parkers Transport o

HI Eric

Cliff has retired but was doing a little bit of part time for Gist, i heard about Trev bless him,and as for Les POP BOTTLES Ward he was my missuses uncle, Chris Deacon is due to retire this year he is putting his time in at Freshlinc with the polish lot ! he cant wait to retire though he has had enough. Lofty is there with Chris Deacon too, and no he hasnt changed a bit lol. Dont know if Eric is your real name but im trying to place you at Gosberton Haulage but am unable to do it at the moment.

I used to drive one of the White Renault managers ( 6 wheel unit ) K57 When i was there but marriage break down forced me to have to pack in driving for a few months, by the time i got things sorted Gosberton Haulage and packed in sadly , and yes it was a damm good job i enjoyed it there, do you know what happened to Den Truepenny i havent seen him around for ages last i heard he was doing a bit for Browns.

good to chat to you Eric

Hello again Market Man ,yes Eric is my real name I used to drive one of those white U drive Scanias or the G reg Merc till Chris Carr left then i had his Scania K220 EJV for about 3 months till they finished. Dont seem to see many of the drivers these days but i still keep in touch with Chris Carr. I will ask him what some of the others are doing now ,he is the shunter at Freshlinc. Didnt the chap from P.arkers workshop go to Russell Davies as fleet engineer,worked with him there but cant remember his name. If you let us know your real name i might remember you.

Hi Market Man,did you receive my PM?

Chris.

Yes chris i did thanks for that, i did reply via pm, obviously you didnt get it, i will try and get another one of to you later today or first thing tomorrow. The fitter at Parkers Eric was Terry Blower if i remember correctly, Chris is shunting a Freshlinc and enjoying every second of it ( not). Im Stew Bradley and the reg of the truck i drove was actually K52 GRR Not the reg i put in my earlier post.
Now whether terry went to Russel Davies i have no idea Eric i lost contact with several of guys after the job went .

regards

market man

Hi yes i remember Parkers. Park up with Parkers wasnt it!? so does anybody remember Gerry who worked on Gossy Haulage who now works for Fowlers on locals??

eric the judge:
Hello again Market Man ,yes Eric is my real name I used to drive one of those white U drive Scanias or the G reg Merc till Chris Carr left then i had his Scania K220 EJV for about 3 months till they finished. Dont seem to see many of the drivers these days but i still keep in touch with Chris Carr. I will ask him what some of the others are doing now ,he is the shunter at Freshlinc. Didnt the chap from P.arkers workshop go to Russell Davies as fleet engineer,worked with him there but cant remember his name. If you let us know your real name i might remember you.

Eric
I worked for Russell Davies in the 80’s/90’s the guy you may be thinking of is Tim Foreman ■■. I know he came from Surfleet Spalding way.Think he’s with Seven Lincs now still on the fleet side.

Hi again Market man Tim Foreman is the chap i was thinking of. Yes Scaniav8power i remember Gerry last saw him about 2 years ago in a FW lorry in Spalding. Still the same as he ever was just a bit older.