Hgv security guard for 21 pound a night

This is what I always carry in case I ever get…‘‘bushwacked’’.
(Along with an arse covering ball btw :wink: )
My Munchen Gladbach fc baseball bat. :sunglasses: …it was once my ‘‘refugee’’ visual deterrent of old.
If I do get…‘‘bushwacked’’ in the night(love that word btw :smiley: ) I’ll offer the chaps out for a game of rounders. :smiley:

talknonsense:
Can’t seem to find the segment in my contract of employment that says I am expected to be night watchman.

If someone wants to take my (insured) load or to help themselves to some of my diesel then guess what? They can have it. Best my company will get from me in terms of stopping it happening is a call to the police.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

If you have your boots stolen whilst staying in digs, do you get a crime number? If so can you use it as a voucher on Amazon

Wheel Nut:

talknonsense:
Can’t seem to find the segment in my contract of employment that says I am expected to be night watchman.

If someone wants to take my (insured) load or to help themselves to some of my diesel then guess what? They can have it. Best my company will get from me in terms of stopping it happening is a call to the police.

If you have your boots stolen whilst staying in digs, do you get a crime number? If so can you use it as a voucher on Amazon

Away man, If you got yer boots nicked in transport digs you must have been an amateur. :unamused: :smiley:
Everybody knows you put the bed legs inside them…used to ruin my cowboy boots in those days. :blush:
:laughing:

dieseldog999:

dieseldave:

dieseldog999:
i had considered replying to his once again predictable mince,bus sometimes you think,whats the point.
how others can consider posts like that are genuine is somewhat beyond me,but there you go… :cry:

That’s the way to do it. ^^^ :smiley:

Then they end up talking to themselves… then they go away. :smiley:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the point is as in theprevious last two posts where …wooossshhh applies nicely, that theres always someone who either cant read beyond the last post,or thinks its somehow genuine and not just trolling mince,in which case it goes on and on even if its only himself cross posting to provide the required backup.
similar to myself,theres plenty who just shoot the o/p down in flames for obvious trolling attempts to irritate and annoy which then leads the alternate id [zb] to come on and back himself up with the inevitable lock…sad but true? :frowning:

Sadly it is this pavlovian reaction by some participants who feel the urge to “shoot him down in flames” (Really??) that feeds the troll. The troll craves attention. Any form of response will do, doesn’t matter if the responder agrees with him, ridicules him or “shoots him down in flames” - it’s a response and the person responding has fallen for it hook, line and heavy bit. The root of the problem is not trolls posting ■■■■, it’s folk who really should know better rising to the obvious bait.

^^^^^^^
Fair point, but commenting on him or his post, through a third party…as you have, does that not have the same effect? :smiley:
It’s just another way of him getting a reaction.

Wheel Nut:

talknonsense:

I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about?

robroy:
^^^^^^^
Fair point, but commenting on him or his post, through a third party…as you have, does that not have the same effect? :smiley:
It’s just another way of him getting a reaction.

As does your comment - Goddam! I’ve just added another reaction!!

Truthsetyoufree is right…

You are all complete and utter mugs for being a night security guard for £21 a night…

I do it for, £26!!.. Winner

Oh joy, another tedious nobody spouting endless cliches. Come on chap, try harder

Truthsetyoufree:
Train driver application ? Mmmmmm seems there is a lot of unstable drivers out there. Maybe being on your own enjoying your 2 pH security job. Oh I mean your night out money ooppps I mean your feeding money ooppps I mean if they come to rob you of course there not crooks and they have morals and don’t want put a bar over your head is well . Oopps of course if they catch them you won’t have to stand in court and give police evidence as well so on and on all for 21 pound a night. It’s well worth it.

Tedious post is tedious. Tedious

Tedious.

dozy:
I don’t class myself as a security but I’d not sit trembling in the cab like these kids of today who are frightened of there own shadow , I couldn’t sit ideally by when some thieving toe rag did what he wanted ,just not in my nature , sad how soft this country has
Become , people stood up for what they thought was right years ago , we’d of not let these thieving scum do what they want ,
Now the best you get is I’m not getting involved , god help us , sad times

Says the man who couldn’t find his way out of a paper bag

spike78:

You are all complete and utter mugs for being a night security guard for £21 a night…

You’re actually both wrong the 20 something quid is only a subsistence allowance.

The actual wage is zero.As would be expected for daily rest period. :wink:

switchlogic:

dozy:
I don’t class myself as a security but I’d not sit trembling in the cab like these kids of today who are frightened of there own shadow , I couldn’t sit ideally by when some thieving toe rag did what he wanted ,just not in my nature , sad how soft this country has
Become , people stood up for what they thought was right years ago , we’d of not let these thieving scum do what they want ,
Now the best you get is I’m not getting involved , god help us , sad times

Says the man who couldn’t find his way out of a paper bag

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
we will all know when it happens to him as after the scrotes scarper,the next morning newsflash will real along the lines of " semi naked lorry driver found wandering around in a layby in a daze after locking himself out of his truck suffering in from hypothermia." :laughing:

I always carry a catapult. I never miss when i shoot

During the war, I’m sounding like Grand Dad from Only fools and horses , but not in the war , I foolishly parked overnight between Madrid and Burgos in a small 24 hour garage , which could be seen from the National 1 ,mistake number 1 .
I had a full load of shoes loaded at Alicante for Clarkes or Next at South Normanton , and an owner driver so any theft comes out my goods in transit insurance .

It was a windy night , but woke up at 3 am , the trailer was moving but the wind had stopped and a dog was barking in a house , I knew something was not right , I peeked through the cab curtains , my heart racing ,then see a van and car at the back door of the trailer , with boxes being thrown out in to the van , I sounded my very loud air horn , the garage worker came running out to stand in front of the fleeing vehicles with his arms waving , but they were gone , at the Guarda Civil station , I was shown photos of numerous robberies of locks sawn off on box van trailers with TV 's stolen .

In Europe , legally you could buy CS gas or pepper spray from Msa ’ s and truck stops , and in hunting shops ,it was Ok to get blank firing pistols ,the pistol came in handy for a cab robber in Porto , he was trying the cab door , so I fired off a few rounds and he ran off like Usain Bolt with diarrhea .

On the hard shoulder around Barcelona , I was stood behind my tractor unit to fix a loose trailer flap , then saw a pair of legs hanging out the cab door , he said he wanted a cigarette , so I,grabbed my shooter , he ran off down the motorway embankment , like a scene from Dirty Hairy , office workers in shock , looking out their window to see a running man being fired upon .

I declared the gun with Portsmouth customs , they called the police to have it checked for modifications and allowed it back when I shipped back out a few days later for being honest .

WheelsofCardiff:
I always carry a catapult. I never miss when i shoot

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
did you practice like this?? :laughing:

Carryfast:

spike78:

You’re actually both wrong the 20 something quid is only a subsistence allowance.

Carryfast-

I see my obvious tongue in check quip was lost on you…

Jeez your a laugh a minute aren’t you :unamused:

My Company take our security very seriously. Granted they only pay £1.99 overnight allowance (which contractually must only be spent in the works coffee machines) but they do issue us with one of these which is ideal for whiling away those quiet hours in the passenger seat :wink:

spike78:

Carryfast:

spike78:

Carryfast-

I see my obvious tongue in check quip was lost on you…

Jeez your a laugh a minute aren’t you :unamused:

Sarcasm has a humour all of its own. :wink: :laughing:

the maoster:
My Company take our security very seriously. Granted they only pay £1.99 overnight allowance (which contractually must only be spent in the works coffee machines) but they do issue us with one of these which is ideal for whiling away those quiet hours in the passenger seat :wink:

What could possibly go wrong when someone sees that being held in an MSA truck park. :open_mouth: :laughing: