HGV Drivers required Mannheim

Sky Captain:
Time to buy a Euro Million lottery ticket me thinks

Whys that Toby

Is the uniform an orange hi viz jumpsuit?
In which case it will be handy if you find yourself appearing in a future promo video with jihadi '‘co stars’ . :smiley:

Juddian:

Andrejs:

ZippyUK:

They take Eastern European??

BCA transporters not worked out?

I still at Culina(Stobart).Much more money than in BCA.I was at interviews but first they said will be driving assestment but after cancel…

Andrejs:

Juddian:

Andrejs:

ZippyUK:

They take Eastern European??

BCA transporters not worked out?

I still at Culina(Stobart).Much more money than in BCA.I was at interviews but first they said will be driving assestment but after cancel…

An old colleague tells me they have getting on for 100 trucks standing, think you’ve done better avoiding to be honest.

robthedog:

Sky Captain:
That Halliburton video I found disturbing by the panic and fear in his voice , it certainly puts life in to perspective while trunking up and down the M6 and the only hostility to worry about is rude gestures, brake testing and verbal abuse from other motorists.
The Ryan Reynolds film when he plays an American trucker buried in a coffin in Iraq is not for the faint hearted .

Tobys reinvented himself I reckon

Checking on his posts and its a YES

Dunno about Sky Captain, more like Space Cadet

Juddian:

Andrejs:

Juddian:

Andrejs:
Much more money than in BCA.I was at interviews but first they said will be driving assestment but after cancel…

An old colleague tells me they have getting on for 100 trucks standing, think you’ve done better avoiding to be honest.

There’s not even enough work for part time trade plating let alone truck loads.The government have crashed the new an near new car market.Few want an EV and even fewer trust the future product support for ICE.

Truck standing I think because people buy much less car.But wages at BCA only about 700 per week,in Stobart from agency can earn much more.I try training in another company in Corby.Yes I like straping,count,planning,lifting.But not very like drive up car ,small car clutch.There need watch for back wheels all the time.But I not very tall man.May be later I will try found some heavy haulage job or simeral.

Suedehead:

robthedog:

Sky Captain:
That Halliburton video I found disturbing by the panic and fear in his voice , it certainly puts life in to perspective while trunking up and down the M6 and the only hostility to worry about is rude gestures, brake testing and verbal abuse from other motorists.
The Ryan Reynolds film when he plays an American trucker buried in a coffin in Iraq is not for the faint hearted .

Tobys reinvented himself I reckon

Checking on his posts and its a YES

Dunno about Sky Captain, more like Space Cadet

Be warned this muppet is back with all his old waffle and BS just a different user name Grumpy old truckers going to love it