Heywood distribution park (truck stop)

happysack:
I used to have a low cab volvo. Same as a car transporter. Bloody horrid. Needed crampons to climb over the engine hump.

A cab that small you have to get out to change your mind :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Boss & Driver:
take it round on my drops and get it filled
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just out of interest when your fuel tank needs filling do you expect everyone else to top that up for free for you ■■

pete smith:

dafdave:

chester:
What ever happened to the knights of the road being self sufficient?
I reckon 80% of this forum us working within the UK, a few of us in the EU.
I can pack a large butty box and live on the road for a week,
If you want a home cooked meal then stay at home :neutral_face:

I agree chester if you are on the road you need to be prepared for all eventualities.
regards dave.

Think this boss and driver was the one moaning cos he could not charge his lap top or fill his flask in pub in macclesfield,buy a kettle and an inverter mate then thats two of your problems we aint gotta hear about

Yeh, but his boss doesn’t like him having electrical cab kit :smiley:
Buy a camping stove and kettle, get your Mam to do you some sarnies, man up and stop whinging ffs :smiling_imp:
Truckers?? :unamused: I’ve ■■■■ em

Boss & Driver:
Boss dont like to see a box of junk in the cab
And its a Daf CF 02 unit

seth 70:
Yea him and that flask ,i bet he carrys it round with him all the time so he can have his pot noodle [only if chippys shut ]and his cuppa on a morning, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :wink:

I do!
take it round on my drops and get it filled

pete smith:

seth 70:
That notice he pulled down could have been a job someone aswell,what was the point in that :question: :unamused: :unamused:

Well he was hungry and he’d wet his handbag in the shower room,better watch out he’s a bad ■■■ going round picking on notice boards!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

A 02 cf is a box of junk so whats the difference :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

Surely it’s good practice/common sense to carry enough kit for twice the number of expected nights out? I do one a week but carry enough stuff for 3 in a CF (but with spacecab :grimacing: ).

I can understand parking in truck stops getting showered dinnered and a rest from cooking in the cab, but I can honestly say that I can always find somewhere to park near an ind’ est with a pub or a big supermarket within decent walking distance !

billybigrig:
The very nature of this job requires a degree of self sufficiency. What if you get held up, break down or run out of hours before you can get to facilities ■■ I always aim to get out of the cab and eat but carry enough to be ok if I hit problems. If he’s a cab hopper or infrequent night outer he could simply get a plastic storage box in which he could keep essentials that would sit tidily up on the bunk out of sight or even in the trailer. It aint rocket science :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

or theirs always the buffet boat as a back up billy :grimacing: :grimacing:

Just remember the OP is Boss and Driver; Past postings crown him the Frank Spencer of Trucknetuk.

the flying foden:

billybigrig:
The very nature of this job requires a degree of self sufficiency. What if you get held up, break down or run out of hours before you can get to facilities ■■ I always aim to get out of the cab and eat but carry enough to be ok if I hit problems. If he’s a cab hopper or infrequent night outer he could simply get a plastic storage box in which he could keep essentials that would sit tidily up on the bunk out of sight or even in the trailer. It aint rocket science :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

or theirs always the buffet boat as a back up billy :grimacing: :grimacing:

If I can bribe the crew to load me first and beat you to it :grimacing:

Welcome back B&D, I for one have missed your particular brand of insanity. There’s not enough folks like you around imo. :smiley:

the maoster:
Welcome back B&D, I for one have missed your particular brand of insanity. There’s not enough folks like you around imo. :smiley:

Why thankyou
I though I had been completly foroten about
but have another laptop now
Plenty of ramberling to come

Boss & Driver:

the maoster:

Why thankyou

FOROTEN :question: :question: :unamused: :unamused:

Why didnt you just drop the trl and run solo to get some fodder and for the boss not letting you take tackle in the cab what the ■■■■■ it got to do with him its you thats doing the nights out as for space try tramping in a old ERF Bseries 4/5 nights a week i always managed and didnt live like a dirty ■■■■■■■ either ,always kept water and gas just incase you got caught short ■■■■ me if drivers today arnt driving mobile hotels they dont have a ■■■■■■ clue

BIG AW:
Why didnt you just drop the trl and run solo to get some fodder

Would be a bit naughty rely
then there is the posibility of it being pinched
last job I carried a 15KG gas bottle but the other drivers did not like it
Boss never said owt but it would of gone down as a red X in his book

Boss & Driver:

BIG AW:
Why didnt you just drop the trl and run solo to get some fodder

Would be a bit naughty rely
then there is the posibility of it being pinched
last job I carried a 15KG gas bottle but the other drivers did not like it
Boss never said owt but it would of gone down as a red X in his book

What if you ve dropped it in the truck stop■■?
and what the ■■■■ as it got to do with other drivers what you carry in your unit you should grow some ■■■■■■■■ mate and get a grip.

seth 70:

Boss & Driver:

the maoster:

Why thankyou

It’s a msa around Lancaster area :smiley:

robroy:

seth 70:

Boss & Driver:

the maoster:

Why thankyou

It’s a msa around Lancaster area :smiley:

It took some thinking but i got u robroy ,the big mushroom :wink: