Help to stop the Mrs sell my house

Dozy hasn’t said anything again. May be he’s moving house or he is still out there to figure out how to make it home on time to catch that thing.

Otherwise he tries to figure out where to buy Dipper Daves mice…

i used to be quite partial to the pink mice sweeties.
possiby dozy might like them also,and choke on the one in the pic.
its getting closer to friday by the minute and might save us from the latest instalment of pish.

Tipperdipper1:
Dozy hasn’t said anything again. May be he’s moving house or he is still out there to figure out how to make it home on time to catch that thing.

Otherwise he tries to figure out where to buy Dipper Daves mice…

Maybe she’s got a pet rabbit to keep her company on the Friday nights when Dozy doesn’t get home

Well we spent £27 on plug in deternts , £26 on Poison , £10 on 2 humane traps and nothing poison still be eaten 7 days later , so I assumed more than 1 , but took advice and put down bog standard traps down with some paste like stuff you can buy , bang , mins later we’ve got one :open_mouth: , bloody worked straight away , had nothing since so deduced poison doesn’t work ( or stuff we bought doesn’t ), plug in deterrents don’t either
Just old type traps , ta foradvice

If they eat the poison, they go on their usual run through the wall & floor cavities & die, so you dont see them. £2.79 for two little wooden traps …job done & can see the evidence :smiley:

Sticky traps with peanut butter work for me

[attachment=0]2016 :smiley: 1226_145009.jpg[/attachment]

20161226_145009.jpg

Toddy2:

I call that genocide.
Those poor mice looks like you got the entire family!! :imp:

adam277:

Toddy2:

I call that genocide.
Those poor mice looks like you got the entire family!! :imp:

Hope so - don’t want any left :open_mouth:

Toddy2:

That looks like a rat!!

bonnie lass:

Toddy2:

That looks like a rat!!

Yes Bonnie Lass - there is a rat & 9 mice this time before,
I stopped using the snappy traps because I would go outside in the morning & find just a mouse’s head in it, where the Rats had had a good feed :frowning:

Toddy2:

bonnie lass:

Toddy2:

That looks like a rat!!

Yes Bonnie Lass - there is a rat & 9 mice this time before,
I stopped using the snappy traps because I would go outside in the morning & find just a mouse’s head in it, where the Rats had had a good feed :frowning:

I’ve been using a couple of little nipper traps & been catching 2 at a time bait still intact , no rats here though :smiley:

I was using peanut butter in the little snappy traps - they were getting it out without releasing the trap