HELP PLEASE!

EddieMD:
I had this very same “issue” a while back with a MAN as well. At first I thought it was faulty, even defected it…but to be honest it takes a little getting used to but you do get used to checking what mode you’re in and even now I’m still in the habit of checking no matter what I drive

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

After a few months I’ve realised that this is the correct answer. Thanks.

chester1:
Didn’t MAN get fined very heavily for setting up tacho this way a few years back

Why ? It’s not illegal is it ?
I prefer it to default to rest , mine was mainly long distance stuff and found it to be a pita if I turned the ign on to open or close a window or sunroof or check the time and then have to faff about checking the mode especially if barely awake .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

grumpyken52:

chester1:
Didn’t MAN get fined very heavily for setting up tacho this way a few years back

Why ? It’s not illegal is it ?
I prefer it to default to rest , mine was mainly long distance stuff and found it to be a pita if I turned the ign on to open or close a window or sunroof or check the time and then have to faff about checking the mode especially if barely awake .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I prefer the way ours are set up - the mode simply stays as selected by the driver (be that Rest, Work or POA) regardless of ignition being switched on/off. No need to second guess or check anything.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk