Hello from Sir Bertie

switchlogic:

jessicas dad:

bigvern1:
FFS! Grown men with buckets as companions. TUT! :unamused:

+1

Ok, but…

jessicas dad:
I would like to see an end the +1 and +2 posts as they are a waste of time.

Oooops :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jessicas dad:
I know you see, it’s really just an unconstructive post like yours was on my " I hate " thread, I did think if it’s good enough for you it’s good enough for me but then hey I don’t publicly argue with a plastic storage bucket :confused:

Is rather strange, kids must think he’s a bit sad as well :wink:

So you think the +1 posts are ok with certain people but not others? Your a confused man. I only commented on that because that chap summed it up. All you’ve done since starting on euro work is moan. Just another moany arse at the end of the day. Nice to see my little +1 bugged you that much that you bring it up now. There’s a big difference between Bigvern and you though, he has a sense of humour.

Hope this helps.

I’m off again now, I can’t be bother with both JD who has the biggest chip in the world on his shoulder and Dinostevus who lets face it everyone on this forum knows is an angry little nutcase. Cue him calling me a saddo or some such brilliant witty retort.

Have a nice day chaps.

Edit: Steve may not be little but he comes across as one of those angry little shaven headed men that are five foot nothing and could cause an arguement in an empty room. He could be six foot six and devilishly handsome for all I know, but I doubt it.

switchlogic:
Dinostevus who lets face it everyone on this forum knows is an angry little nutcase. Cue him calling me a saddo or some such brilliant witty retort.

Have a nice day chaps.

Luke, be gentler, it’s obvious from Steve’s posts that he has ■■■■■■ up everything he has ever tried to do, so allow him some anger.

Well I enjoy the posts whichever one of you writes them :smiley: so welcome Bertie to the forum

switchlogic:
Edit: Steve may not be little but he comes across as one of those angry little shaven headed men that are five foot nothing and could cause an arguement in an empty room. He could be six foot six and devilishly handsome for all I know, but I doubt it.

Soz Luke, I don’t swing that way. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Don’t say you’re gonna stop posting cos we all know you ain’t. :unamused:

I have always seen in my minds eye Dinostevus as looking like the late great Errol Flynn when he starred in Robin Hood . :cry:

del trotter:

switchlogic:
Dinostevus who lets face it everyone on this forum knows is an angry little nutcase. Cue him calling me a saddo or some such brilliant witty retort.

Have a nice day chaps.

Luke, be gentler, it’s obvious from Steve’s posts that he has [zb] up everything he has ever tried to do, so allow him some anger.

You know NOTHING about me :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

dinosteveus1:

del trotter:

switchlogic:

Have a nice day chaps.

Luke, be gentler, it’s obvious from Steve’s posts that he has [zb] up everything he has ever tried to do, so allow him some anger.

You know NOTHING about me :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

But I do ! :sunglasses:

switchlogic:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:
I have always seen in my minds eye Dinostevus as looking like the late great Errol Flynn when he starred in Robin Hood . :cry:

Interesting, I had him down as a Phil Mitchell type, with a bright red face from high blood pressure :wink:

switchlogic:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

Interesting, I had him down as a Phil Mitchell type, with a bright red face from high blood pressure :wink:

Think more along the lines of Charles Hawtrey with a twitch and you wont be far off the mark . HTH.

I like guessing what people on forums look like! Can’t do it with JD though as he used to like my Facebook page so I’ve seen his pic. Moon face comes to mind…

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

No you don’t :wink:

switchlogic:
I like guessing what people on forums look like! Can’t do it with JD though as he used to like my Facebook page so I’ve seen his pic. Moon face comes to mind…

I look like Jason Stalham . HTH.

Big Vern dont look how he sounds , he sounds like Noddy Holder . HTH

Make mental note to myself not to dare look back here for fear of relentless verbal abuse from Ade.

dinosteveus1:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

I do though :laughing:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

dinosteveus1:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

I do though :laughing:

Do you, really? :stuck_out_tongue: