Head torch

I’d go into a fishing shop. They’d be a good selection for a lot less than £30

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wilko.com/torches/wilko-head … vt/0441028

or one like this from £1 shop does the job

A head torch? Really FFS.

I think enough wagon drivers look like bellends as it is without worsening the situation :unamused: I don’t really know how I have managed the last few winters :open_mouth:

I do this really weird method of holding my Maglite in my right hand and point it in the direction intended. This job gets worse by the bloody day…

happysack:
Search for petzl head torches. The best I’ve found.

This. Go look in Go Outdoors

switchlogic:
This. Go look in Go Outdoors

That’s quite possibly the most confusing instruction I’ve ever been given, I actually had to re-read it a couple of times :smiley:

Most phones have a light on them more than powerful to do my checks in the dark mornings

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Trying to hold a mobile phone with muddy gloves and do up ratchet straps on a ■■■■■ wet pitch black morning isn’t an option though is it.

As recommended by Dipper. :smiling_imp: :open_mouth:

+1 for Petzl. Heartbreaking when you loose or break them though. Had my last one for a year till the battery pack started playing up.

LED Lenser are another really good option

rgt1973:
I have 2, one LED Lenser which has an adjustable beam and uses 3xAAA batteries. Extra bright but battery life isn’t great. Other is a Petzl one. Fixed beam but variable brightness and rechargeable via a usb cable. Both around the £40/£50 mark, expensive but vital when inspecting new Landrover and Jaguar before loading in the dark!

Sent from my SM-T365 using Tapatalk

LED Lenser, good choice.

Was momentarily blinded one morning last winter, roadworkers had slowed the traffic down with cones to around 15mph whilst removing cones around 5am, they had LED head torches on, one of them looked straight at me, couldn’t see a thing for a few seconds.