head burst.!!!

AndrewG:
I dont know the company Howdens Joinery but have the image of poverty spec day cab with hi vis wearing driver plobbing at 40…■■

Yes actually :smiley:

A.

dieseldog999:

Conor:

Big Truck:
New 3/4bed houses at £80/100k and rent of same@ £400/450month make up for £8hr or £500 home!!!

The reason those houses are that cheap are:

A) There’s not many jobs.
B) What jobs there are pay bugger all
C) The land they’re built on is dirt cheap because nobody wants to live there.

Lets put it this way. There is no other country anywhere else in the UK where you can get a new build for anywhere near as low as that within 15 miles of that nation’s capital city which kind of puts it into perspective how crap Northern Ireland is.

And no it doesn’t make up for £8/hr especially when there are other places in the UK where housing costs the same and lorry driver wages are at least £2/hr more and you’re not expected to run bent either.

Next time you pass a Howdens Joinery wagon on the A66 thinking how clever you are know that the driver sat in it is on twice as much money as you are and he’s earned almost £20 driving from Scotch Corner to Penrith whereas you’ve not even made a tenner.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TOTAL AND UTTER PISH.
have you been taking your ritalin again tonight conor■■?
i for one would gladly pay £10 per hour NOT to be having to sit in a howdens joinery wagon on the 66.
northern ireland has similar spectacular scenery to west coast scotland.little traffic and its mostly a doddle to drive anywhere.
there is and has been for years a constant exodus of english and scottish moving over here both north and eire to escape the tsunami of vermin/undesirables flooding into the uk mainland as a whole (myself included) ,and moreso since they knocked down the berlin wall.( whoever decided that was a good idea should be dangled by the clakkerbags untill they cheered up).
if your a truckie,then theres masses of minging £70 quid a day jobs,but theres also some good legal well paid 6-7 a week takehome if you want them also…
if london was so great to live in and work in,then there wouldnt be people moving away from the rat race where your already a victim of white genocide.
now take another pill,go and lie down and keep repeating these words from the pic till you lapse unconsciousness again…

+1

AndrewG:
I dont know the company Howdens Joinery but have the image of poverty spec day cab with hi vis wearing driver plobbing at 40…■■

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
apparantly if you google.(( poverty spec day cab with hi vis wearing driver plobbing at 40 ))…the following turns up.( not a pretty sight).with lots more similar carnage to choose from…obviously a cream of the crop job opperchancity awaits you at howdens… :smiley:

BR94712-08.jpg