Happy christmas - and a little gift from pstt

got my voucher pete just weighing up whether to go resi in Mansfield or stay with my niece in peterborough :bulb:

just weighing up whether to go resi in Mansfield or stay with my niece in peterborough :bulb:

Decisions decisions!! Can your niece cook■■?

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

There are currently 3 different offers available to trucknet users:

At our Peterborough location, the special promotion ends Dec 22nd 2014. Trucknet users get a full C or CE course for £900 including VAT and test. £150 due on booking before Dec 22nd and the training has to be arranged to take place before the end March 2015.

Alternatively, Trucknet users are welcome to pm me with their name and address and I’ll send a Christmas Discount Voucher. This is worth £400 this time and can be used on training to take place between 1st Feb and the end of 2015. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

If not taking advantage of the offers above, Trucknet users can claim a 10% discount off all training; could be handy if you need a Mod 4 or periodic cpc. Or maybe coming for a short remedial course before having a test with us.

Whichever you choose (if any), you’re sure of a great deal and quality training.

Shame I couldn’t take advantage of these offers but none the less I have Passed my C+E test today at PSTT with a clean sheet :slight_smile:

Thanks to PSTT for getting me through both the C and C+E this year. A definite recommendation from myself to anyone wanting to take their course with them.

IavAgo:
Passed my C+E test today at PSTT with a clean sheet

congrats on the pass!!

and 100% agree with peter on the assessment drive, i went to 2 up north 1 was a total waste of time and despite the fact i had been driving with my old man for about 2 months on fully freighted class 1’s decided i needed the same training as someone new??
the next had me for 2 days to perfect a couple of manouvers and test on the 3rd.

Voucher landed today Pete, thank you very muchly, it’s appreciated :slight_smile:

I’ve got my theory booked up to both be done by the end of Dec, have you got any offers on at the moment for the Peterborough depot and also, how would I go about arranging to meet the instructors there / take an assesment drive?

If you call and pay £150 deposit, you’ll get your CAT C course for £900 as long as you do it before the end March 2015. That includes 1:1 tuition, VAT and test fee.

Another smart move will be to pm me with your name and address. I’ll send you a £400 discount voucher that cant be used against the promotional rate above, but can be used against the normal rates. This means you can then do your CE for £950 full inclusive.

To arrange an assessment, simply call the office to make an appointment. It’s free and you’re very welcome.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Assesment booked up for Monday :slight_smile:

Just a note to say that I’ve just passed my Cat C with PSTT at the first time of asking.
I can’t recommend them highly enough.
Really helpful, informative and friendly office staff.
First rate tuition.
Really smart, modern, well looked-after vehicles.
The training centre IS the test station, so all your training is conducted at and around where your test happens.
Then to cap it off, it is owned by a smashing and generous chap who has been great, giving me his time (through TNUK) and now a really good money-off voucher for when I return to do my C+E next year.
Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Thanks for the voucher Pete. Arrived this morning :smiley:

pikelet:
Just a note to say that I’ve just passed my Cat C with PSTT at the first time of asking.

:smiley: :smiley:

Too late now to request a voucher. But, as a Trucknet user, you get 10% discount off the normal price of all our services - so all is not lost!

Please ask for the discount at the time of booking.