handbrake

:question: Carl, can you remember what position the Park Brake lever was in when you next looked at it after the collision?

The fact that the company * who’s property you were on are now introducing trailer wheel chocks. Is that an admission that they were failing to provide H & S equipment before this incident??

I used to laugh when i used to go there, (but not at the waiting times!) almost went out the gate with my keys still hung up in the office one day :unamused:
My motor was old…on a switch & button :wink:

• Don’t wish to name the co. in my post for personal reasons.

ive recieved no news on this i phoned my old boss and he said theyve said nothing to him either as i was suspended indefinatly without pay i had to find a job elsewhere so i guess theyre not bothered anymore :question:

thanks again for the advice and support i recieved.cheers :laughing: :laughing:

hi jonah,iam low loader driver who as had asimlar prob luckley no acceident. i was un loading a machine on a down hill gradient. when the weight was near the back of the trailer.the whole unit and trailor started to move down hill with me still in the machine. any way reason was ididnt chock the weels +my trialor break .and all the weight at back lifted units back axles up. just thought ! :wink: