Haha.........

Though I dont go in for this sort of thing myself, I’ve been cab hopping for the last couple of months, started a new job and was covering holidays over the summer, now been allocated me own motor. several off the lads here do the whole lot, curtains shiny tanks etc, but without excemption they all keep there trucks spotless inside and out, and I returned them all in the condition I found them (several handshakes of graditude too). How some off the other drivers live is another matter all together, a real eye opener. I reckon that if pride on your truck means frilly curtains thats fine by me. though I dont use frilly curtains mysef I do keep my cab clean and tidy :wink:

I used to have a flag on the rear wall but there was such a blindspot in the Foden Alpha I stopped doing it. I used to have the bar towels on the dash and Foden scarves but being based in a quarry with no air con the stuff kept getting grubby. Now I hate any material in a tipper cab, particularly old bits of carpet that are never vacuumed.